Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Four breeding slots
I am opening four breedin slots to help anyone who wants a specific battle ready mon or needs help completeing their national dex! Just leave a comment below on what you're looking for and I will get back to you.

I have been trying for a while to breed a Foonguss (to evolve into Amoongus for a vgc team) for 5 iv I would want to be missing attack and the hidden ability (regenerator) is really what I am trying to get at the moment.

Ability: Regenerator
IVs: 31- hp, def, SpA, SpD, Spd
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Bold Nature
A BR Kangaskhan would be nice, I don't even have that Pokemon on my Pkdx. :P
Amoonguss
Regenerator
shiny if you can

Spore
Rage Powder
Giga Drain / Sludge Bomb
Protect / Sludge Bomb

Eject Button (if your adding items)
EVs: 252 HP, 252 Def 4 SDef
Bold Nature

Max IVs in HP, Def, SpA, SpD, Spe

Thank you.
(Aug 9, 2015, 02:52 PM)Kehrenok4u2 Wrote: I have been trying for a while to breed a Foonguss (to evolve into Amoongus for a vgc team) for 5 iv I would want to be missing attack and the hidden ability (regenerator) is really what I am trying to get at the moment.

Ability: Regenerator
IVs:  31- hp, def, SpA, SpD, Spd
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Bold Nature

I wont have time for ev training honey my life is beyond crazy howver I can definietly try to get bold and regenerator and easily get 5 ivs for you if that's okay!
(Aug 9, 2015, 03:58 PM)Burdrehnar Wrote: Amoonguss
Regenerator
shiny if you can

Spore
Rage Powder
Giga Drain / Sludge Bomb
Protect / Sludge Bomb

Bold Nature

Thank you.

I sadly can't shiny breed atm dear! I'd love to try! I can arrange everything wlse I think though. lso no items either sorry!
(Aug 9, 2015, 03:56 PM)Luisito Wrote: A BR Kangaskhan would be nice, I don't even have that Pokemon on my Pkdx.  :P

I don't see why not! I can do that!
(Aug 9, 2015, 06:38 PM)LadyShanna92 Wrote: [quote='Kehrenok4u2' pid='71641' dateline='1439157171']
I have been trying for a while to breed a Foonguss (to evolve into Amoongus for a vgc team) for 5 iv I would want to be missing attack and the hidden ability (regenerator) is really what I am trying to get at the moment.

I wont have time for ev training honey my life is beyond crazy howver I can definietly try to get bold and regenerator and easily get 5 ivs for you if that's okay!

That would be a godsend, I can easily do the ev-training and such just thought I would throw that out there ;P, anything you need?

(also if you would like we can add each other and i can use hatching power 3's on you)
(Aug 9, 2015, 06:40 PM)LadyShanna92 Wrote:
(Aug 9, 2015, 03:58 PM)Burdrehnar Wrote: Amoonguss
Regenerator
shiny if you can

Spore
Rage Powder
Giga Drain / Sludge Bomb
Protect / Sludge Bomb

Bold Nature

Thank you.

I sadly can't shiny breed atm dear! I'd love to try! I can arrange everything wlse I think though. lso no items either sorry!

That's fine.