Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Free Compliments!
The world needs more happy people.

You're beautiful!

I like you!

Even though I don't know you personally, I still think highly of you!

I am grateful that you're here!

You're an inspiration!
Two plus two dass four minus one dass three quick maffs...

DA TING GO SKRAAAAAA, ROP POP POP KA KA. SHIBBY DOO POP POP, AND A POOM POOM SKRAAP BOOM.

Oh yeah, I also play VGC. Let me know if you need help with competitive battling!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

THANK YOU MY FRIEND.

[font]You mean exactly the same to me.  

Have a good day[/font]
Yo
(Sep 25, 2017, 06:44 PM)FireTaco Wrote: (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

THANK YOU MY FRIEND.

You mean exactly the same to me.  

Have a good day

@FireTaco Best giveaway yet, isn't it!

DA TING GO SKRAAAAAA, ROP POP POP KA KA. SHIBBY DOO POP POP, AND A POOM POOM SKRAAP BOOM.

Oh yeah, I also play VGC. Let me know if you need help with competitive battling!
I'll giveaway away a compliment too. @Chansey You're a fun person to talk to, good at battling, and someone friendly the forum needed. Keep it up :D

Also epic giveaway Retro
#BringBackKris

Kris' Egg Swap
Thank you!  Smile  @Kris I really enjoy your posts and the challenge of competing with you.  Swell person!
@stephenWITNESS You are such a great moderator! Thank you for sticking around when nobody else did!

Someone has to delete the spam!
Why Not Zoidberg?
@stephenWITNESS I really love your username. Smile  It reminds me of one of my heroes who even prayed for the people who hurt him when he died.  Sad  Is it a reference to THAT witness Stephen, perchance? Great man!  I hope I can care about people that much someday.
Gotta also tell @stephenWITNESS that he's a solid guy !! That spam comment actually and me laugh out loud :p don't know where we'd be at this point without you <3
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
@Chansea haha thanks. I'm not sure of the reference. I wish I could do something that's 1/10th that insperational!
@wartty you the mvp for sticking round!
Why Not Zoidberg?