Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Free Pokerus Slaves!
Hi everyone, I'm here to give away free Pokerus Slaves to all who want them. In my opinion, everyone needs a Pokerus slave. To win one, simply comment below that you would like one, and I'll get one to you. I am giving away Magikarp that carry Pokerus, (they're nicknamed "Pokerus", too), and, since they will probably get sniped on the GTS, we'll Link Trade instead. Also, while not required, a rep sure would be nice! 
Have a great day! 
-RetroTyphlosion
Two plus two dass four minus one dass three quick maffs...

DA TING GO SKRAAAAAA, ROP POP POP KA KA. SHIBBY DOO POP POP, AND A POOM POOM SKRAAP BOOM.

Oh yeah, I also play VGC. Let me know if you need help with competitive battling!
hey, if they are free i would like have one fo ev training and that stuff so, please?
(Apr 12, 2017, 06:28 PM)axel813 Wrote: hey, if they are free i would like have one fo ev training and that stuff so, please?

@axel813  Okay, can we set up a Link Trade over the weekend?

DA TING GO SKRAAAAAA, ROP POP POP KA KA. SHIBBY DOO POP POP, AND A POOM POOM SKRAAP BOOM.

Oh yeah, I also play VGC. Let me know if you need help with competitive battling!
Yes please
(Apr 12, 2017, 10:01 PM)Darthtyranus Wrote: Yes please
@Darthtyranus Okay, let's trade over the weekend.

(Apr 13, 2017, 02:31 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote:
What's your fc?
(Apr 13, 2017, 02:31 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote:
@RetroTyphlosion