Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] 4-6iv Eevee giveaway
Hello and welcome to my first giveaway! So uh, first thing is to make sure you put in the GTS a pokemon that is a bit worse than Eevee, as to try to not get sniped
Yes this is a GTS giveaway.
                                                                                    GTS form fill-out:

Pokemon Deposited:
                                                                      Level of Pokemon Deposited:
                                                                      Gender of pokemon deposited:
                                                                      Pokemon wanted: Eevee
                                                                      gender: any
                                                                      level: 1-10
                                                                      message: ShadyLeafeon

thank you, and i hope some people enter. bye! <3 Status : Online
Pokemon Deposited:goomy
                                                                      Level of Pokemon Deposited:1
                                                                      Gender of pokemon deposited:male
(Sep 1, 2016, 08:08 AM)BanditSin Wrote:  

I think someone might have already traded it Sad put another pokemon in, and quickly, cause there are high chances to be snipe. tell me the new pokemons name level, etc, mk? sorry, i had run out of Eevee and had to hatch another Sad
Pokemon Deposited:oddish
                                                                      Level of Pokemon Deposited:19
                                                                      Gender of pokemon deposited:female
(Sep 1, 2016, 08:28 AM)BanditSin Wrote:  

Traded. Enjoy the 6iv Eevee <3
Pokemon deposited: doduo
pkmn deposited level: 10
pkmn deposited gender: male
pkmn wanted : eevee

any 

(Sep 1, 2016, 08:01 PM)MicrodotTabs Wrote: deposited another pokemon and re-fill the form. someone else already traded for it  Dodgy