Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Genning Giveaway! [CLOSED]
NOTE: THIS GIVEAWAY IS FOR GEN 7 GAMES ONLY! (S/M and US/UM.) Sorry if this is an issue!

Hey!

So about a year or two ago I tried doing a genning giveaway where I had my friend gen in the Pokemon. Nothing against my friend, but that was a mistake. But now, I'm going to be doing the genning! *doo doo doo dOOoOooO* I don't care what Pokemon is deposited. Whatever you can do is fine. A +1 would be appreciated, but if not it's ok (; This will be over GTS, if you get sniped / you need to do a Link Trade, please message me and we can set up a date.

Here's the form:
Pokemon Deposited:
Pokemon Wanted:
Level:
OT:
Nickname:
Ball:
HeldItem:
Ability:
Moves:
EVs/IVs:
Shiny?:
Nature:

This giveaway will close on the 31st  29th.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this/sorry if this is confusing!

EDITS: No mythical pokemon please! This includes: Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, Jirachi, Manaphy, Arceus, Shaymin, Darkrai, Meloetta, Victini, Keldeo, Diancie, Genesect, Hoopa, Volcanion, Marshadow, Magearna.

Also it may take a little bit of time for me to get the Pokemon to you. Sorry if that happens!

You can request multiple Pokemon, but not too many please!

If you are entering in the giveaway, you should *probably* wait until I'm done genning in your Pokemon. Thanks!

UPDATE: I know I said the 31st, but I'm going to shorten it down to the 29th since I'd like to spend the 30th (my birthday) with my friends and family and since it closes on the 31st.. welp you get it. You can still receive your Pokemon after this day, just no requests. Thanks for understanding!

THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. You can obviously receive your Pokemon still, but no new posts.
I've never done one of these before so sorry if I make a mistake!!
I also don't know much about IVs/EVs so I hope thats right too
I'm also on OR I hope thats okay Smile

Pokemon Deposited: Spinda, female, lv 18, Quick Ball
Pokemon Wanted: Shuppet, Female
Level: 25
OT: Mitch
Ball: Luxury Ball
HeldItem: Lucky egg
Ability: Insomnia (Hidden ability: Cursed Body???) 
Moves: Hex, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Night Shade
EVs/IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Shiny?: Yes
@MudKate108 Congrats for the great giveaway! Big Grin

I have just one question: in order to avoid unnecessary snipping, wouldn't it be better if we just deposit after you tell us the mon is ready (since it may take you some time)?
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
Pokemon Deposited: (I will deposit one once you're done, so I don't get snipped~)
Pokemon Wanted: Rockruff
Level: 10
OT: Kayne
Nickname: Rocky
Ball: Luxury
HeldItem: Masterball (If not, then destiny knot)
Ability: Own Tempo
Moves: -Bite, -Tackle
EVs/IVs: Perfect IVs
Shiny?: Yes please!

Congrats on the giveaway~!
(May 22, 2018, 05:55 AM)Black Waterfall Wrote: @MudKate108 Congrats for the great giveaway! Big Grin

I have just one question: in order to avoid unnecessary snipping, wouldn't it be better if we just deposit after you tell us the mon is ready (since it may take you some time)?

Thanks! And yeah, that's a great idea! I'll put that in the thread. Awesome suggestion!
(May 21, 2018, 08:30 PM)Magic_Mutch Wrote: I've never done one of these before so sorry if I make a mistake!!

@Magic_Mutch Unfortunately, this giveaway is for S/M and US/UM. Is there any way I can get it to you in a Gen 7 game?
(May 22, 2018, 12:28 PM)MudKate108 Wrote:
(May 21, 2018, 08:30 PM)Magic_Mutch Wrote: I've never done one of these before so sorry if I make a mistake!!

@Magic_Mutch Unfortunately, this giveaway is for S/M and US/UM. Is there any way I can get it to you in a Gen 7 game?

@MudKate108 

Oh whoops sorry! Yes I have UM, haven't started it yet though, I'll get onto that today!
(May 22, 2018, 03:15 PM)Magic_Mutch Wrote:

@MudKate108 

Oh whoops sorry! Yes I have UM, haven't started it yet though, I'll get onto that today!
Okay, you can take your time  Smile  The giveaway's open until the 31st ( you probably already saw that but just wanna say it one more time Tongue )
(May 22, 2018, 03:25 PM)MudKate108 Wrote:
(May 22, 2018, 03:15 PM)Magic_Mutch Wrote:

@MudKate108 

Okay, you can take your time  Smile  The giveaway's open until the 31st ( you probably already saw that but just wanna say it one more time Tongue )
@MudKate108 

Hey just deposited Lv 7 Mr Mime, Male in the GTS
@MudKate108 

Hey, Kate! Nice to see you again. Since you're trying this out yourself, I'd be happy to support you! Here's my request!

Pokemon Deposited:
Pokemon Wanted: Tapu Bulu
Level: 50
OT: Oai'i (make sure it's the backwards apostrophe)
Nickname: None
Ball: PokéBall
Held Item: Choice Scarf
Ability: Grassy Terrain
Moves: Wood Hammer, Rock Slide, Horn Leech, Superpower
EVs/IVs: IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31 - EVs: 4 HP / Atk 252 / 252 Spd
Shiny?: No
Nature: Jolly

I've been trying out a new team for VGC in Showdown, and I'd love to get some of the mons in-game. If you can help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm probably going to deposit a Spearow, or a Milotic, whichever is easier to find once the Bulu is finished.

Thanks again for doing this, Kate! Keep up the good work!

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder