Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] HA Eevee
(Jan 4, 2016, 11:03 AM)pritchman227 Wrote: So im running into the problem of you guys being sniped from me. There are two ways i can still give you guys your Eevee. Idea #1 is we do it directly. Another idea is you guys say what pokemon you plan on giving to me for the Eevee, and then ill put the Eevee in the gts and notify you. Im sorry for the dilemma, didnt think this through.

Yeah I got sniped sadly ha ha. I believe the first idea is much safer in my opinion. My friend code is 1220-8805-8888 Smile
(Jan 4, 2016, 05:20 PM)Ridnell Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2016, 11:03 AM)pritchman227 Wrote: So im running into the problem of you guys being sniped from me. There are two ways i can still give you guys your Eevee. Idea #1 is we do it directly. Another idea is you guys say what pokemon you plan on giving to me for the Eevee, and then ill put the Eevee in the gts and notify you. Im sorry for the dilemma, didnt think this through.

Yeah I got sniped sadly ha ha. I believe the first idea is much safer in my opinion. My friend code is 1220-8805-8888 Smile

Okay, I'll add you and then we can trade today at 3:45 PM CST. Just request trade whenever you see me on :D
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
May I have one please?

IGN: Agent Antz
Deposited: Pansear
Level: 7
Hi can I have a Eevee?
MY ign is Andre and FC: 1650-5043-9073
Player IGN: Pasquale
Pokemon Game: Alpha Sapphire
Pokémon Deposited: Gothita
Pokémon level: 1
Pokémon gender: Female

If you can't find the pokemon please add me.

Name: Pasquale
FC: 0275-9831-8429

Thanks in advance.
Player IGN: Enrique
Pokémon Deposited: Absol (NenE)

Is it possible I could get a female Eevee?
Player IGN: Victor
Pokémon Deposited: Magmar
Pokémon level: 22
Pokémon gender: Male
(Jan 6, 2016, 12:17 PM)Eugenio Wrote: Player IGN: Enrique
Pokémon Deposited: Absol (NenE)  

Is it possible I could get a female Eevee?

Yes it is very possible to get one.
For all that have requested an Eevee, add my fc. Its getting to a point where trading you the Eevee directly is the only option now. Ill add you all and then you guys who have requested one add me and then we can trade. Ill be up all night tonight so dont hesitate to trade with me. Also, for those who have unfortunately lost their pokemon, i am truly sorry. I didnt intend for you to lose them.

I have added you all. Again i am really sorry for this.
(Jan 6, 2016, 02:48 PM)pritchman227 Wrote: For all that have requested an Eevee, add my fc. Its getting to a point where trading you the Eevee directly is the only option now. Ill add you all and then you guys who have requested one add me and then we can trade. Ill be up all night tonight so dont hesitate to trade with me. Also, for those who have unfortunately lost their pokemon, i am truly sorry. I didnt intend for you to lose them.

I have added you all. Again i am really sorry for this.

Thanks for the Eevee Smile