GTS MESSAGE: hi
@Fluds03 Sent! Enjoy!
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
Pokémon Deposited: Furfrou
Level: 35
IGN: Ben
GTS MESSAGE: Pokémon Forever!

Thanks in advance!
(Aug 5, 2016, 03:55 AM)Me(Thats Me By The Way) Wrote: Pokémon Deposited: Furfrou
Level: 35
IGN: Ben
GTS MESSAGE: Pokémon Forever!

Thanks in advance!

@Me(That's Me By The Way) Sniped! To be fair, it's past 4am where I am at and I have no business being awake. Your posting is only 22 minutes old at the time of me writing this now, which means that if I was asleep like I should be, there would be no trace of a chance left of your Foongus in the morning. So I honestly think you can chalk this one up to bad luck. The good news it that at least we tried, and we can have another shot tomorrow. I'm free from 10am PST until roughly 2pm PST tomorrow (Friday, 8/5/16) so if you are able to try again I encourage you to do so within this window of opportunity.

Undecided Honestly I'm not sure how you got sniped so fast. Your Foongus is still safely awaiting a GTS transfer but we can direct trade if we are online at the same time.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
thank you so much
Ah, ok. I can try again in a few hours. Sorry about that...
(Aug 5, 2016, 06:51 PM)Me(Thats Me By The Way) Wrote: Ah, ok. I can try again in a few hours. Sorry about that...

No no, there isn't a need to be sorry. I think I was cranky when I wrote that because I was quite sleep deprived. Please feel free to deposit another Pokemon into the GTS and I'll do my best to trade ya.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
Deposited: Snivy
Level: 1
IGN: Shin Kitsune
@ShinIori319 Sorry, looks like you got sniped.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
@Chawizawd I'll try again

Deposited: Snivy
IGN: Shin Kitsune

Actually... I keep getting insta-sniped after depositing something. I just did it twice and in less than a minute they were traded away, ugh... Could we like do a direct trade or something?