Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] HA Swirlix
Star 
Hey guys! I've been breeding for a shiny HA swirlix, but in turn have many extras which are 5-6ivs which I don't need.
I guess this will be a small GTS giveaway, I know it's not that great but at least it's something! next giveaway will be a shiny mew! or the Mamoswine Arash the 2013 VGC champion used.  Depending on which you guys prefer, comment below so that I know what the majority wants :D

Either way please post below which pokemon you put up in the GTS along with the gender and level, and your IGN.       [Image: Swirlix_XY.gif]

IGN: Aurora                                          
Pokemon deposited: Superbowl
level: 49
Msg: Go Patriots!!

Pls leave the message above or, just put, "Aurora," so that I know it is you  :P                  

Thanks! and I hope you guys like it!
( + 1 rep would be appreciated if you liked this, not necassary though)
bump!
Sure, i'll have one. :D Can you just trade me directly, though? Thanks! :P
oh, and please do a mamoswine giveaway next!
(Feb 1, 2015, 03:38 PM)slowpoke Wrote: Sure, i'll have one.  :D Can you just trade me directly, though? Thanks! :P

Sure since I already have you added
IGN: Phil
Pokemon deposited: Pawniard
Level: 1
Thank you very much!
(Feb 1, 2015, 03:49 PM)PKPatriot56 Wrote: IGN: Phil
Pokemon deposited: Pawniard
Level: 1
Thank you very much!

Enjoy! :D
Remember to say which pokemon between Arash's mamoswine and shiny mew you want for the next giveaway! :D
Can I send u a inv since I see you on my acquaintances my ihn is drake
(Feb 1, 2015, 04:10 PM)IxFBaByxI Wrote: Can I send u a inv since I see you on my acquaintances my ihn is drake

Alright sry got caught up in a trade request
(Feb 1, 2015, 04:10 PM)IxFBaByxI Wrote: Can I send u a inv since I see you on my acquaintances my ihn is drake

Ok, enjoy :D