Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] HEY EVERYONE OFFERING FREE BREEDING SERVICES
Wink 
I like to breed so i thought i would make a post here to offer my services to some people who need help with harder egg moves or just dont have the time because of work or school.
So i will basically breed the following for you
Egg moves
Nature
5iv if it is 6iv by some miracle you will get it
Ability
Just make me a list like above ^ and i will message you on here when i have them ready.
Going to do this slowly so 2 pokemon max for now is what i will do for each person that asks
My FC is hopefully in my profile if it isnt here it is incase 3711-6757-5899 IGN JD
you can either leave you FC with your post or I will check your profile for it and your IGN
Hi could I have a prankster Sableye with all IVs except attack and a Adamant nature Scyther with all its except special attack.Could it hold metal coat of possible?
Forgot to say calm nature sableye please
No egg moves
Thanks in advance
(May 24, 2015, 12:06 AM)Dassyman Wrote: Hi could I have a prankster Sableye with all IVs except attack and a Adamant nature Scyther with all its except special attack.Could it hold metal coat of possible?
No egg moves
Thanks in advance

ill work on tomorrow and should be done by the afternoon ill see if i have enough bp to get another metal coat i should be able to
Would you mind breeding a HA Karrablast for me? With a Brave nature and at least 5 perfect IVs in everything but Special Attack. Also, it would be great if you could breed Drill Run and Megahorn onto it.

Plus a HA Prinplup would be awesome. With a Careful nature and at least 5 perfect IVs in everything except Special Attack too. No egg moves.
(May 24, 2015, 12:22 AM)spartan998 Wrote:
(May 24, 2015, 12:06 AM)Dassyman Wrote: Hi could I have a prankster Sableye with all IVs except attack and a Adamant nature Scyther with all its except special attack.Could it hold metal coat of possible?
No egg moves
Thanks in advance

ill work on tomorrow and should be done by the afternoon ill see if i have enough bp to get another metal coat i should be able to

Thanks so much man Smile
Dassy
hi I saw you are offering breeding services, I was wondering if you can breed 2 pokes for me.

Tyranitar
Nature: Adamant
5iv none in Sp Atk
Ability: Sand Stream
Egg Move: Iron Head

Amoongus
Nature: Careful
5iv none in Sp Atk
Ability:Regenerator
no egg moves
(May 24, 2015, 07:18 AM)QuaillMan2009 Wrote: hi I saw you are offering breeding services, I was wondering if you can breed 2 pokes for me.

Tyranitar
Nature: Adamant
5iv none in Sp Atk
Ability: Sand Stream
Egg Move: Iron Head

Amoongus
Nature: Careful
5iv none in Sp Atk
Ability:Regenerator
no egg moves

Okay working on them after the other 2 before you
(May 24, 2015, 01:15 AM)Jerawme Wrote: Would you mind breeding a HA Karrablast for me? With a Brave nature and at least 5 perfect IVs in everything but Special Attack. Also, it would be great if you could breed Drill Run and Megahorn onto it.

Plus a HA Prinplup would be awesome. With a Careful nature and at least 5 perfect IVs in everything except Special Attack too. No egg moves.

Okay will start on it soon I'll send you a shelmet first so karrablast can evolve
Okay will start on it soon I'll send you a shelmet first so karrablast can evolve
[/quote]

Perfect! Just let me know when you're ready. Thanks!
thanks, sounds good I guess message me when you have time