Poll: Which of the Following Would You Like for My First Giveaway?
This poll is closed.
Legendary Beasts
31.58%
12 31.58%
Legendary Golems
18.42%
7 18.42%
Lake Guardians
15.79%
6 15.79%
Forces of Nature
26.32%
10 26.32%
Solrock and Lunatone (For Possible Sun and Moon)
7.89%
3 7.89%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] First Giveaway Poll
Star 
Hello everyone, this is Champ. I've been playing Pokemon since the black-and-white Game Boy like many of you, and I miss the time hanging out at Justin's stream while he's busy all this time, but at least we're all able to hang out here on the forum! Smile

Today, I'd like to get everyone's opinion on my first giveaway that I'm planning on doing within the upcoming weeks. As you may see, I've included all the trios except legendary birds. I didn't forget about them, but since there's another active giveaway thread for them, I don't want to double up on the giveaway.

Please vote and comment below if you have any suggestions or advice on the giveaway. I hope you all enjoy and have fun!
(Feb 26, 2016, 12:26 AM)chrischamp08 Wrote: Hello everyone, this is Champ. I've been playing Pokemon since the black-and-white Game Boy like many of you, and I miss the time hanging out at Justin's stream while he's busy all this time, but at least we're all able to hang out here on the forum! Smile

Today, I'd like to get everyone's opinion on my first giveaway that I'm planning on doing within the upcoming weeks. As you may see, I've included all the trios except legendary birds. I didn't forget about them, but since there's another active giveaway thread for them, I don't want to double up on the giveaway.

Please vote and comment below if you have any suggestions or advice on the giveaway. I hope you all enjoy and have fun!

I don't have a vote really, but I didn't ask for any of the legendary birds because there were so many requests already for them and it is limited.

Love Justin (I'm just a lurker but I miss him!) and I love this thread.... Rep for @chrischamp08 !

p.s. I have even been holding out for the roselia thread because I don't meet the requirements (but I'm trying to!). Aka - I don't have the pokemon needed to trade lol - so I'm really happy to get anything. Working towards my dex and sincerely appreciate all the help here ('specially for people like me who are new).
(Feb 26, 2016, 12:31 AM)Ardanien Wrote: I don't have a vote really, but I didn't ask for any of the legendary birds because there were so many requests already for them and it is limited.

Love Justin (I'm just a lurker but I miss him!) and I love this thread.... Rep for @chrischamp08 !

p.s. I have even been holding out for the roselia thread because I don't meet the requirements (but I'm trying to!). Aka - I don't have the pokemon needed to trade lol - so I'm really happy to get anything. Working towards my dex and sincerely appreciate all the help here ('specially for people like me who are new).

Welcome to the realm of Pokemon! Would you like me to include legendary birds as an option too then?

Edit: I don't think I can update the poll, actually...
(Feb 26, 2016, 12:40 AM)chrischamp08 Wrote:
(Feb 26, 2016, 12:31 AM)Ardanien Wrote: I don't have a vote really, but I didn't ask for any of the legendary birds because there were so many requests already for them and it is limited.

Welcome to the realm of Pokemon! Would you like me to include legendary birds as an option too then?

Edit: I don't think I can update the poll, actually...

Oh no - that's okay (for me anyway). It was just a red hot thread, so I didn't post since I'm so new here. Been watching Justin for a long time, like I said just a lurker. One of these days I'll maybe compete - for now I'm just tinkering with breeding and IVs/EVs and trying to complete my dex. :P
(Feb 26, 2016, 12:50 AM)Ardanien Wrote: Oh no - that's okay (for me anyway). It was just a red hot thread, so I didn't post since I'm so new here. Been watching Justin for a long time, like I said just a lurker. One of these days I'll maybe compete - for now I'm just tinkering with breeding and IVs/EVs and trying to complete my dex. :P

Alright, good luck with those! We've all been there haha. Let me know if you need help. Smile
I really looking forward for your giveaway.
I have sugestion that you should include legendary birds in the pool also since there are still lot of people needing them from previous thread. The current birds giveaway's thread starter could be busy so its been on hold for days. I'm also still need the birds but i choose legendary golems anyway. Smile
(Feb 26, 2016, 04:04 AM)br3ndy Wrote: I really looking forward for your giveaway.
I have sugestion that you should include legendary birds in the pool also since there are still lot of people needing them from previous thread. The current birds giveaway's thread starter could be busy so its been on hold for days. I'm also still need the birds but i choose legendary golems anyway. Smile

Thank you for the feedback! I'll include them as an option in the future if that giveaway is still on hold.