Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Legendary Giveaway
Star 
Hi everybody I am doing a legendary giveaway to some of your and due to me only having one of each legendary pokemon i cant give out loads to you sorry but ok so heres a list of what I will be giving away its you
List of pokemon:
Cresseila
Heatran
Registeel
Dialga
Zekrom
Virizion
Giratina
Latios
Rotom
Regirock
And I wouldnt mind if you guys can give some good pokemon in return you dont have to like legendarys or that its optional and dont put pokemon that will take lots of time to find otherwise I cant find you and make sure set your level on gts 91-higher this way it will prevent snipes and pokemon will be giving out at random good luck everybody and if you can plz rate that will be good  :D

Example
Gts
Pokemon: Magikarp
Level: 10
Name: (If you did name your pokemon)
Ign: Rafael
FC: 0619-5988-5410
Pokemon: Zapdos level 78
And Virizion in return please Smile
(Sep 26, 2015, 06:02 PM)Secrenate Wrote: Ign: Rafael
FC: 0619-5988-5410
Pokemon: Zapdos level 78
And Virizion in return please Smile

I cannot find your pokemon sorry can you put in a more easier search one if you can so you can get a legendary if I still cant find it the second time then pm me to tell me when you are be able to trade and mine fc is 0576-7333-6221
Ign: Kitsune (with a black heart)
FC: 3583-2208-6950
Pokemon wanted: Kyurem

Can we trade it via FC? because I am participating also in another giveaway :/

I already added you
(Sep 27, 2015, 03:34 AM)MiiRaGo Wrote: Ign: Kitsune (with a black heart)
FC: 3583-2208-6950
Pokemon wanted: Kyurem

Can we trade it via FC? because I am participating also in another giveaway :/

I already added you

I added you
hey dude my
IGN is misaabe
fc: 1633-5098-8048
zekrom or heatran would be a blast man
[/quote]
I would really love a zekrom, I'm putting up a level 58 female golem with the nickname wiener Smile
This is a random giveaway so you may not get the pokemon you wanted but I will do more giveaways like this in the future and each time I give a pokemon to somebody I will edit it out of the list by the end of this giveaway I will probably do another giveaway for all you guys so dont worry its not the end of the world and if the pokemon you wanted was edited out of the list then go to another giveaway that has that pokemon because like I said I only have 1 of each these pokemon I will try and get some pokemon again and see if i can this type of event again and this to be done on GTS if I cant find you on GTS then try again with a more easier search pokemon if I still cant find you then pm me your fc and what time you will be on then I can give that pokemon to you
I'd like the Dialga if possible, my fc 4442-1703-7116 in a gts trade already, so a friend trade would be nice Thanks!
i added your fc on my 3ds