Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Legendary pokemon
(Jun 5, 2018, 04:05 PM)mste1602 Wrote: @Ferrox I'm in central united states. I'll be on basically all day tomorrow

@mste1602  Then I'll let you know whenever I'm available.

Edit: From now I'll be available for about 5 hours.
@Ferrox there's still 2 hours left right? sorry I was on another site
(Jun 6, 2018, 12:30 PM)mste1602 Wrote: @Ferrox there's still 2 hours left right? sorry I was on another site

@mste1602  At the Plaza, right now. Thank you. Please feel free to leave when you think you are through. I have like two and a half box of tradeable pokémon (not expecting that many) but I don't want to anoy you at all. I'm incredibly grateful for whatever mon I can add to my very limited Legendary collection.
(Jun 6, 2018, 12:30 PM)mste1602 Wrote: @Ferrox there's still 2 hours left right? sorry I was on another site

@mste1602  I can't find the name morgan on my list when I try looking for a trading partner. Is something keeping you? If today is a bad day, I can wait.

Edit: Guess I'll try again tomorrow. It's getting too late. Thanks for trying.
@Ferrox I should be here tomorrow, sorry I sent that and then had to leave
(Jun 6, 2018, 06:18 PM)mste1602 Wrote: @Ferrox I should be here tomorrow, sorry I sent that and then had to leave

@mste1602 I'm back, and should be for 5 hours still. Let's hope we have better luck  Wink
i want victini and shiny darkrai fc is 2294 9875 2713
@Ferrox dangit sorry... didn't get on yesterday. you on today?
@FireWolf ok, when are you usually on?
Hi, if you have any I would like a genesect or a volcanion 

Thanks
@mste1602
(Jun 8, 2018, 04:06 AM)mste1602 Wrote: @Ferrox dangit sorry... didn't get on yesterday. you on today?
@FireWolf ok, when are you usually on?

@mste1602 I'm on starting now for the next 5 hours.

Edit: Again, on for the next five hours or so.