Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Looking to get started breeding? Giving away 6IV Dittos.
IGN: Rafael
Pokémon: Poochyena
Level: 15

I have to change my Pokémon, someone trade me a ditto and it wasnt from you.
IGN: Devin
Pokemon: Wingull
Level: 12
I have searched for everyone that has posted and have sent dittos to all that I have found.

If you have not gotten your level 100 6IV Adamant Ditto with Pokerus, you need to post again with a different pokemon!

This time, when it asks you what pokemon you are looking for, put 'Level 91 and Up' Ditto to help prevent poaching.
IGN: Shea
Pokemon: Weedle
Level: 2
thanks a bunch for doing this. This will save so much time breeding. Now I won't have to use multiple dittos with 3 ivs to get multiple ivs on my pokes.
Got the ditto. Thanks
I didn't get it the first time,sorry
IGN:Laura
pokemon:sandshrew
Level:17
(Jan 4, 2015, 02:09 PM)Blueazrael7 Wrote: I didn't get it the first time,sorry
IGN:Laura
pokemon:sandshrew
Level:17

Sent. :)
IGN: Zero
Pokemon: Omanyte
Level: 20

I guess mine got poached, now looking for level 91 or higher. Thanks again.
(Jan 4, 2015, 02:19 PM)Triple Zed Wrote: IGN: Zero
Pokemon: Omanyte
Level: 20

I guess mine got poached, now looking for level 91 or higher. Thanks again.

Sent.
(Jan 3, 2015, 11:12 PM)Xionyus Wrote:
this is a gts giveaway!
THE DITTOS ARE 6IV JAPANESE ADAMANT

Why a GTS giveaway? Well that's easy. I already have a pretty much maxed friends list from X&Y to have every single friend safari. Yeah, I don't really need the friend safaris on my friends list anymore, but I really don't feel like going through the trouble of adding every single person.

Is it safe? Yes, it is safe. I choose to do it this way not only for the reason above, but it's pretty painless. The only thing that can possibly happen is someone will actually take your bad pokemon from the GTS, and then all you have to do is put up another bad one.

Why are you doing this? You get nothing in return. I've been playing pokemon for a long time and I see that a lot of people are just starting over again from when they played when they were a kid. Some people just never knew about the competitiveness of perfect pokemon. I know I felt amazing when someone sent me a perfect ditto through GTS before Powersaves was a thing. It was great. If you really want to you can give the pokemon an item or give me +rep, but nothing is required. Only to fill out the form. Smile

Okay. Seems cool. How do I get started? Basically what you need to do is catch a pokemon that no one will want so you can put it on the GTS. Level 1 breeding rejects are not recommended. A level 12 Geodude or something of that sort is. Also, pokemon that evolve by trade are also not recommended. Starters and 'rare' pokemon are not recommended. Version exclusives are not recommended. Set your GTS trade message to, 'Hi Xionyus!' so I know it is you. Also, when it asks you what pokemon you want, put Ditto (obvious) and for level put '91 and up' to prevent poaching.

Fill this form out for me, and I'll get you your ditto ASAP! Please make sure you've read everything above.

Example
Code:
IGN: Josie
Pokemon: Wingull
Level: 13

4098-4431-1628 ign roland
pmonwurmple
level 2
gender female