Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Masuda Shiny
Thumbs Up 
My goal with X (now that I have completed sapphire) is to use it for Shiny Breeding and Hunting. I wish to be a generous trainer and so this is my gift to all. As I thought about what to breed first it came to me to just go down the list. I will be breeding for a shiny Bulbasaur. As we all know this isn't the fastest shiny method, but I wish to hatch a shiny and whoever responds by Private Message first will get this shiny Bulbasaur.

Only that's not completely fair to me, so 2nd will get a shiny Charmander, then 3rd Squirtle, and fourth will get a shiny Caterpie (sorry fourth just going down the list)

Once All four have been given away I will give away four more.

(Next four)
Weedle
Pidgey
Rattata
Spearow

NOTE: I am not a competitive breeder, just wish to share the excitement! Meaning If your shiny has the HA or is a perfect IV then congratulations, because I did not intend to make that happen it just happened to be that way.  :D

this request post has been completed and I will post again at a later time. I will post the next four!

Second Note: I have now decided i will have 6 at a time. and for those of you who haven't used or heard of the Masuda method...it doesn't take one egg and its shiny sorry....anyways yes I have my 6 for now and when all 6 trainers get their shiny i will move onto the next 6
Sent mine
me please ill love u forever xx
i sent you a message Smile thanks a lot!
Awesome giveaway!