33.33%
21 33.33%
Anime
42.86%
27 42.86%
Total 63 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Mythical Pokemon [S/M Month 1] (Closed-Only open to those who scheduled a trade)
@moo311 When are you able to trade?
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
Hey there. How's it going? Is the trade for today, in around 2 hours, 10.30pm still up, or are the DS's gone?
For everyone asking how it's going, I actually don't know. I know someone who's currently working on fixing it. I'm supposed to get more information tomorrow. As soon as I get it fixed, I'll make sure to give you guys an update.
Update: I got my ds back, tried it out, and everything seems to be fine. Trades will resume as normal tomorrow.
FC:3153-6882-2305
IGN:Sun
Requested:Hoopa Unbound, Darkrai and Manaphy
Timezone:UTC+08:00 (to GMT-4 am=pm and pm=am)
Times/Days you can trade:Weekends: 9am-11pm Monday and Friday: 4pm-11pm Other Days: 3pm-11pm
@XxArcequazaxX Can you trade 11 PM your time on Saturday (11 AM my time on Saturday)?
(Sep 21, 2017, 04:41 AM)moo311 Wrote: @XxArcequazaxX Can you trade 11 PM your time on Saturday (11 AM my time on Saturday)?

Sure
Hey @moo311 

Glad you got your ds back and working. Friday at 4pm my time works just fine.
Great news bud, glad to hear. When do you want to schedule ours?
(Sep 20, 2017, 04:44 PM)moo311 Wrote: Update: I got my ds back, tried it out, and everything seems to be fine. Trades will resume as normal tomorrow.

Awesome. Did you have anything for Friday or Sunday available to trade? Can I get all of the mythical pokemon. 
My time zone is PST.

Thanks!