Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] OLD really old
Pokemon wanted: Cresselia
Pokemon Deposited: Woobat
Gender of Pokemon: Female
Level of Pokemon: 22
IGN: Nolan

Thanks in advance.
Please disregard the previous post. I think someone traded with me before you did. The Cresselia I received was only level 68, not shiny, and did not have the moves stated here. I mean hey I'll take it, free Cresselia, but I would still like the shiny level 100 one. Not saying it was you who traded the other, it was probably some random person, I'm just merely explaining why I have two posts offering up twp different pokemon.

Pokemon Deposited: Electrike
Level of Pokemon: 12
(Sep 5, 2015, 12:30 PM)nlough Wrote: Please disregard the previous post. I think someone traded with me before you did. The Cresselia I received was only level 68, not shiny, and did not have the moves stated here. I mean hey I'll take it, free Cresselia, but I would still like the shiny level 100 one. Not saying it was you who traded the other, it was probably some random person, I'm just merely explaining why I have two posts offering up twp different pokemon.

Yeah that wasnt me i didnt trade any pokemon yet, i have to charge my 3ds right now so you can be expecting it in about 30 minutes to an hour later
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
     ༼ ◕_◕ ༽ Megumi is best Waifu ༼ ◕_◕ ༽
(Sep 5, 2015, 12:39 PM)Vitamins Wrote:
(Sep 5, 2015, 12:30 PM)nlough Wrote: Please disregard the previous post. I think someone traded with me before you did. The Cresselia I received was only level 68, not shiny, and did not have the moves stated here. I mean hey I'll take it, free Cresselia, but I would still like the shiny level 100 one. Not saying it was you who traded the other, it was probably some random person, I'm just merely explaining why I have two posts offering up twp different pokemon.

Yeah that wasnt me i didnt trade any pokemon yet, i have to charge my 3ds right now so you can be expecting it in about 30 minutes to an hour later

Take your time. I just wanted to update the thread in the event someone had traded before you, and as you stated it wasn't you. But hey, like I said, I lost a spare Woobat (My other is shiny) and got a Cresselia out of it.
(Sep 5, 2015, 12:04 AM)Animurica Wrote: Pokemon wanted: Cresselia
Pokemon Deposited: Drifloon
Level of Pokemon: 45

Your pokemon isnt there so can you put up another pokemon
(Sep 5, 2015, 12:46 PM)nlough Wrote:
(Sep 5, 2015, 12:39 PM)Vitamins Wrote:

Take your time. I just wanted to update the thread in the event someone had traded before you, and as you stated it wasn't you. But hey, like I said, I lost a spare Woobat (My other is shiny) and got a Cresselia out of it.

i sent you your pokemon
Pokemon Wanted: Politoed
Pokemon Deposited: Scrafty
Gender of Pokemon: Male
Level of Pokemon: 42
Pokemon Wanted: Creselia
Pokemon Deposited: Diggersby
Level of Pokemon: 31
(Sep 5, 2015, 04:43 PM)QuillAblaze Wrote: Pokemon Wanted: Politoed
Pokemon Deposited: Scrafty
Level of Pokemon: 42

sent; Hope you enjoy your pokemon

(Sep 5, 2015, 06:23 PM)RecklessGods Wrote: Pokemon Wanted: Creselia
Pokemon Deposited: Diggersby
Level of Pokemon: 31

I didnt see your pokemon can you out up a new one?
Pokemon Deposited: Budew
Level of Pokemon: 8
IGN: Rasse