46.58%
34 46.58%
Grass
35.62%
26 35.62%
Total 73 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [ORAS] PruuChan's Daily Shiny Giveaway!
(Dec 7, 2014, 12:21 PM)Railtracks Wrote:
(Dec 7, 2014, 12:12 PM)pitt77 Wrote: I don't care for the bickering in this thread, but keeping a Pokemon in the gts for this long is annoying. I've had to take down and put back up a Pokemon 7 times already because I was putting up a poke for someone.

Regular trades you can take all the time you need to set up, but trades through the gts shouldn't be done unless you're ready to do them.

On any normal occassion, PruuChan would have these done through the GTS through the timely manner they've described in their OP; however, with it being their birthday, something has come up and delayed the process. If you don't want to keep the Pokémon in the GTS, don't. PruuChan will come back eventually with an explanation, and will likely distribute the Pokémon then, to all those whom have waited patiently.

For all we know, something serious could have come up, so please, show some humane decency and be patient.

Patience isn't my problem. Trades structured like this shouldn't happen because things can pop up and prevent others from putting up Pokemon to trade through the gts.
Add'd ma zig to gts Smile tyvm for your time
(Dec 7, 2014, 12:36 PM)pitt77 Wrote:
(Dec 7, 2014, 12:21 PM)Railtracks Wrote:
(Dec 7, 2014, 12:12 PM)pitt77 Wrote: I don't care for the bickering in this thread, but keeping a Pokemon in the gts for this long is annoying. I've had to take down and put back up a Pokemon 7 times already because I was putting up a poke for someone.

Regular trades you can take all the time you need to set up, but trades through the gts shouldn't be done unless you're ready to do them.

On any normal occassion, PruuChan would have these done through the GTS through the timely manner they've described in their OP; however, with it being their birthday, something has come up and delayed the process. If you don't want to keep the Pokémon in the GTS, don't. PruuChan will come back eventually with an explanation, and will likely distribute the Pokémon then, to all those whom have waited patiently.

For all we know, something serious could have come up, so please, show some humane decency and be patient.

Patience isn't my problem. Trades structured like this shouldn't happen because things can pop up and prevent others from putting up Pokemon to trade through the gts.

Which is exactly why PruuChan had a warning in OP.
I'm just really ashamed that it's gotten this bad... This thread wasn't supposed to be about getting the next Pokémon- I think it was supposed to be about kindness and something fun and exciting for everyone to look forward to- not this... This shouldn't have happened... I'm also ashamed of myself- I'm ashamed that I was a part of this huge battle... I think I speak for us all when I say... I'm sorry Pruuchan
(Dec 7, 2014, 12:58 PM)Xkatattack777 Wrote: I'm just really ashamed that it's gotten this bad... This thread wasn't supposed to be about getting the next Pokémon- I think it was supposed to be about kindness and something fun and exciting for everyone to look forward to- not this... This shouldn't have happened... I'm also ashamed of myself- I'm ashamed that I was a part of this huge battle... I think I speak for us all when I say... I'm sorry Pruuchan

Retweet.
Thank you for doing this man really you make the wonderful Pokémon community a better place. Much love from the Netherlands man!
PruuChan, welcome back! I'm sorry as to how out of hand this got. :/

Check your inbox. :P
Oh my god! I'm so sorry that this happened!! I had a lot of stuff stockpiling up. I sincerely did not mean for this to happen! I'm very sorry anyone, but I did put a warning in OP saying that I may miss a few days. Please understand that I can't be on the Internet 24/7 and have my own life to take care to. I've actually not managed to progress in my ORAs game AT ALL after putting up this thread because I spent all my time distributing to you guys. I'll try to distribute the Kyurems ASAP after I finish my homework. I understand that you guys want the shinies; but that doesn't mean I can't take hiatus or have this control my life. Again, I'm very sorry that this argument happened while I was gone. Sad
I do stuffs.

Requests
How to Pokegen

(Dec 7, 2014, 04:54 PM)PruuChan Wrote: Oh my god! I'm so sorry that this happened!! I had a lot of stuff stockpiling up. I sincerely did not mean for this to happen! I'm very sorry anyone, but I did put a warning in OP saying that I may miss a few days. Please understand that I can't be on the Internet 24/7 and have my own life to take care to. I've actually not managed to progress in my ORAs game AT ALL after putting up this thread because I spent all my time distributing to you guys. I'll try to distribute the Kyurems ASAP after I finish my homework. I understand that you guys want the shinies; but that doesn't mean I can't take hiatus or have this control my life. Again, I'm very sorry that this argument happened while I was gone. Sad

#Retweet x10
(Dec 7, 2014, 04:54 PM)PruuChan Wrote: Oh my god! I'm so sorry that this happened!! I had a lot of stuff stockpiling up. I sincerely did not mean for this to happen! I'm very sorry anyone, but I did put a warning in OP saying that I may miss a few days. Please understand that I can't be on the Internet 24/7 and have my own life to take care to. I've actually not managed to progress in my ORAs game AT ALL after putting up this thread because I spent all my time distributing to you guys. I'll try to distribute the Kyurems ASAP after I finish my homework. I understand that you guys want the shinies; but that doesn't mean I can't take hiatus or have this control my life. Again, I'm very sorry that this argument happened while I was gone. Sad

We are so lucky you even do this PruuChan, you do have to remember that you need time to yourself. :D again on behalf of everyone here, THANK YOU SO MUCH