Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] PKHeX QR Pokemon
(Mar 7, 2015, 06:41 PM)IceyGamer Wrote:
(Mar 7, 2015, 07:41 AM)xclarice Wrote: I found one id like http://i.imgur.com/2qV60x5.png ^.^

How did you make this?

i didnt make it i found it
(Mar 7, 2015, 04:38 PM)SCf3 Wrote: I think some of you guys might have misunderstood me. I'm creating custom Pokemon, making the PKMN file into a QR code for you to scan onto your game. If you've recently updated your 3DS, then you won't be able to use the browser exploit. I'm not scanning QR Pokemon and trading them to you. The reason why I said check /r/PokemonQRCodes to see if your requested Pokemon/moveset is there, is because I don't want to waste my time creating something that is already readily available. Hopefully that clears some stuff up.

@DanielJames - PKHex is basically a program to create legal/illegal Pokemon. It's debatable between people if it's legal/illegal. Depends how you use it. Some say if you use it to create legal Pokemon it's fine and the game can't tell. Some people say it's bad regardless if you're making illegal/legal Pokemon. Form your own opinion about it. If you Google it, more detailed info should come up.

oh >.< i guess i cant do it then, sat for like 15 mins trying to scan the code lol so i figured u needed something special to scan it guess not, just doesnt work for me thx anyway
(Mar 7, 2015, 09:43 PM)xclarice Wrote:
(Mar 7, 2015, 04:38 PM)SCf3 Wrote: I think some of you guys might have misunderstood me. I'm creating custom Pokemon, making the PKMN file into a QR code for you to scan onto your game. If you've recently updated your 3DS, then you won't be able to use the browser exploit. I'm not scanning QR Pokemon and trading them to you. The reason why I said check /r/PokemonQRCodes to see if your requested Pokemon/moveset is there, is because I don't want to waste my time creating something that is already readily available. Hopefully that clears some stuff up.

@DanielJames - PKHex is basically a program to create legal/illegal Pokemon. It's debatable between people if it's legal/illegal. Depends how you use it. Some say if you use it to create legal Pokemon it's fine and the game can't tell. Some people say it's bad regardless if you're making illegal/legal Pokemon. Form your own opinion about it. If you Google it, more detailed info should come up.

oh >.< i guess i cant do it then, sat for like 15 mins trying to scan the code lol so i figured u needed something special to scan it guess not, just doesnt work for me thx anyway

If you recently updated your 3DS, it won't work. It also doesn't work on the N3DS.

Edit: Also, on how to make the QR codes.

Drag your .pk file to the square on this site and it makes a QR code out of it.
http://lunarcookies.github.io/upload.html
Terrakion @ Focus Sash
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Protect

idk if ur still doing this but if u are then this would greatly help me
ty

my game is or