Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] PROTEAN FROAKIES GTS GIVEAWAY
I got a Protean Greninja from WT, and I'm breeding for a shiny one right now, so I have a ton of excess Protean Froakies. I am going to do this giveaway with the GTS, because that is the simplest way to do it. Go into the GTS, and put a Wurmple in, and ask for a Froakie. Make sure the description says Blue Giveaway. Then, you just wait for your Froakie. I can't promise good natures or IV's, but you can breed it with a Ditto or whatever to get the "perfect" Protean Greninja. I can't wait to give back to this amazing community. Smile

EDIT: My search doesn't seem to be specific enough, I'm thinking that everyone who put a Wurmple in should look for a Level 1-10 Male Froakie, since I have bunches of them. If we try this and it doesn't work I may try a different mon or I may just trade them to people. I REPEAT, when you put your Wurmple in, have the Pokemon you're looking for be a level 1-10 Male Froakie. Smile

EDIT: When you put your Wurmple in make sure you post a comment for me. It makes everything simpler. Thanks in advance!
I just put one up with a comment mate. Ign is Kate. I'd love to have one of these Froakie's. That'd be great Smile
I'm checking the GTS right now.
EDIT: I can't seem to find it, are you sure you put in a Wurmple?
Yep it's a lv 2 Wurmple holding a Pecha Berry.
Looking for Froakie.
It's not showing up in the GTS for me. Is there any chance someone gave you a Froakie already? I really don't know why you're not showing up.
I'm not really sure either, my Wurmple is still there, maybe there are just too many Wurmple's? I took it out and put it back in just now. If that doesn't help maybe try a different mon.
(Jan 30, 2015, 07:06 PM)iDrEaMiNbLuEsKiEs Wrote: I got a Protean Greninja from WT, and I'm breeding for a shiny one right now, so I have a ton of excess Protean Froakies. I am going to do this giveaway with the GTS, because that is the simplest way to do it. Go into the GTS, and put a Wurmple in, and ask for a Froakie. Make sure the description says Blue Giveaway. Then, you just wait for your Froakie. I can't promise good natures or IV's, but you can breed it with a Ditto or whatever to get the "perfect" Protean Greninja. I can't wait to give back to this amazing community. Smile

EDIT: When you put your Wurmple in make sure you post a comment for me. It makes everything simpler. Thanks in advance!

Just put in a lv2 female wurmple with the message Blue Giveaway. OT: May (from United Kingdom)
Thanks in advance
Read above for the changes in the giveaway, I'm sorry for all is trouble, if we have to trade the Froakies Ill be fine with that. :3
Now worries, I made the changes to my Wurmple in the GTS. I changed it to looking for male Froakie 1 to 10.