Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Phione Giveaway!! [Offline]
Smile 
Hey everyone, I'll be giving away some newly hatched Phiones to kickstart my time in this community :D

*EDIT* 21 remaining! 
Pokemon deposited:
IGN:

Phione
[Image: 489.png]
Level: 1 
Ability: Hydration
Nature: Various
Moves:
Bubble
Water Sport

Rules

1. Giveaway will be done via GTS - If you get sniped then Direct Trading might be easier (alert me)

2. One pokemon per person

3. There is a limited amount so first come first serve

Please do not deposit a Pokemon that you find at the beginning, Eevee, Ralts, Pikachu, Phione, or starters, to best avoid your chances of getting sniped Smile
Pokemon deposited: Purugly
Level: 47
IGN: Anesca

And thx! =)
Pokemon deposited: Ponyta
Level: 30
IGN: Scotty

Thanks a lot!
hm that looks familiar  [Image: chansub-global-emoticon-ddc6e3a8732cb50f-25x28.png] 

In all seriousness though, you might want to change Pichu to Phione; I just put Pichu since people tend to like to trade a mon for the same exact mon on the GTS. Also, enjoy your time here!  :D
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩
(Sep 11, 2016, 09:36 AM)BoneheadMarowak Wrote: hm that looks familiar  [Image: chansub-global-emoticon-ddc6e3a8732cb50f-25x28.png] 

In all seriousness though, you might want to change Pichu to Phione; I just put Pichu since people tend to like to trade a mon for the same exact mon on the GTS. Also, enjoy your time here!  :D

Hehe sorry I needed to base it off something wasn't sure what to write and thank you for the advice  I'll edit that bit  Blush
@JodieKatt98 Haha no no it's all good, really :P You're welcome, glad I could help!
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩
@MixQQ sent and thanks for letting me know changed it to Katt98 since that works 
@ScottyThunder sent and thanks for letting me know the message didn't work 
Enjoy your Phiones  Heart
Pokemon deposited:Syther
Level:1
Ability: Technician 
IGN: Carranza 
​​​​​​ Thanks so much if you do have any left ???
@Altovato it's no problem I've got loads left and I'm still hatching some more. I've sent it, enjoy your Phione  Heart
(Sep 11, 2016, 10:08 AM)JodieKatt98 Wrote: @Altovato it's no problem I've got loads left and I'm still hatching some more. I've sent it, enjoy your Phione  Heart

Thank you!! ?? I'll cherish it forever