Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Planning for a giveaway!
(Jan 20, 2015, 02:05 PM)matabro Wrote: Oh should I take my other post down?

For the Slowbro yes for right now!
I added you
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

do you know whan the Jellicent well be ready?
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

(Jan 20, 2015, 02:24 PM)matabro Wrote: do you know whan the Jellicent well be  ready?

I should have it done here in about an hour. Ill add you when its ready and send you the trade!
OK cool
#Teamforum

(Jan 20, 2015, 02:27 PM)matabro Wrote: OK cool

The Jellicent is good to go whenever you are ready Smile
Thanks I gave rate+ :P
#Teamforum

(Jan 20, 2015, 03:21 PM)matabro Wrote: Thanks I gave rate+  :P

Thank you I appreciate it! Smile
I deposited a duskull lv31 for slowbro
#Teamforum

If you do not what to gave my a slowbro that's fine
#Teamforum