Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Pokemon Christmas Cards TCGO Giveaway!
Christmas is near with lots of joy! And presents we await, so we can enjoy our little toys! We cannot wait, like getting food from Bae. Let me stop rhyming like a hooligan, and tell you about the giveaway!

The giveaway will go on for seven days, from Sunday (12/21/14) to Saturday (12/27/14). The cards I am giving will be given away on TCGO and there are some rules you have to follow:

1. Reply with the quote to the right. "Enter - TCGO Name" Just enter like that with your TCGO name and you're entered in for a chance to win an awesome card! Even if the giveaway has begun, you can still enter, I have Random.org to use for that. Smile
2. Have SOMETHING you can trade. Doesn't matter what you give, as long as you can tag it for trade, it's all good. Smile

Once the giveaway starts, I will be checking every morning for a new winner and every night for new people to join. Many will enter, but only seven will win! Below will be hints for each day what I am giving out. Good luck on giveaway!

Hints

Sunday: In the pokemon world, when you eat, something dangles on top of you, to make the room bright!
Monday: A pokemon as tall as a Pug ( Kappa ), and you can see it's whole body!
Tuesday: A legend who has been Naughty this year, siding with Team Plasma for the holidays!
Wednesday: Twas Christmas Eve, something could be perfectly seen, but not at it's perfect form.
Thursday: I'm just going to say it's a secret rare. KappaHD
Friday: After Christmas, we praise the big lord.
Saturday: Finally, a Promo Card who has been naughty every year, but it's not with Team Plasma!
I'm just here.

#RowletBois