Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Pokemon Giveaway Club Announcement #1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxgAAuymyNs
sorry for the terrible audio, this is my first time back to youtube in literally forever.
INFO in video description:

Greetings fellow YouTubers!!!
Right now it is November 1st 2015

And I would like to extend an invitation to all of the Pokemon Trainers out there in 3DS Land!!!!!!

As you could already assume I am preparing to start a Pokemon Giveaway Club.
(That's right you heard me)

First up on the trading block will be freshly hatched Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, and Fairy Egg Move EEVEE (Ready for evolving into Sylveon when given some affection in Pokemon Amie)

So if you would like to stay updated on current events and My Pokemon Giveaway Club announcements....
I think that's wonderful! :D Will be supporting ya~!
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
Giveaway club! Mmm sounds cool!
how do i join giveaway club and if i do is the first rule not to talk about it
(Nov 1, 2015, 06:02 AM)bamman Wrote: how do i join giveaway club and if i do is the first rule not to talk about it

silence, you just broke the first rule!
(Nov 1, 2015, 07:31 AM)ONESUNBEINGNOW Wrote:
(Nov 1, 2015, 06:02 AM)bamman Wrote: how do i join giveaway club and if i do is the first rule not to talk about it

silence, you just broke the first rule!

^I'm laughing so hard
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
I would like to join as well
lol, i also run a local FIght Club, but the cops dont give a crap if we talk about it, because i trained a couple of them
The Pokemon Giveaway Club will be providing announcements on my YouTube Channel.
Check out my Official Video for instructions on how to join.
(Subscribe to my channel and Like the video, then leave a comment when you have done so, this way I can keep track of all the members.)
https://youtu.be/cQmOXUELskE
Pokemon Giveaway Club Announcement #2