Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Pokemon Sun And Moon Perfect IV Giveaway! (Rare, Shiny, Legendary, And More!)
@AVOCADO no problem thats perfect! i'll be around for an hour +
is it pssible to creante another account and get a second pokemon? :D
Quote:Keith_Kuruzu Wrote: Hello again!  I tried to see if making another account on my phone would work to give you another referral.  The name I used for it is GrandChampion.  Did it work?  If it did, could I get another gen?  :D

AVOCADO wrote: You'd need to be on a different internet connection for it to work, sorry! Sad

is this possible to do? if so, i have got 4 different internet connections and a bunch of devices, but dont want to step on any toes, incase its not allowed ? keep me posted
@AVOCADO 

And thanks a billion for Hoopa
xoxox
(May 9, 2017, 04:38 PM)AVOCADO Wrote: @lelcharmander @Adridia @Keith_Kuruzu

I have you all added, but we still need to trade. Please add my FC and let me know what time works best for you if you're busy today.

Note: These trade offer to not expire, so if you create an account but aren't able to pick up your Pokemon right away, or you're not sure which Pokemon to request, you can contact me, for example, a month from now to redeem your Pokemon!

@AVOCADO I'll be connected at this time. I'm adding your FC, tell me when you could be able to  trade the Pidgeot .
I also want to know much more about  Acitius but I don't have much time than now Sad
@AVOCADO 
Hallo nice to meet you, i registered my acount.

This is my;
*  FC:  232070683082
*  IGN:  Warrior.
*  website acount name:  Sun Juan,
*  Request:  Lv100 Muk-Alola Female.
*  Ha: poison touch
*  Item:  Ability capule.
*  moves:  shadow sneak, poisonjab, knockoff, minimize.
*  Adamant, shiny please.
*  Thankyou verry much in advance.
@AVOCADO 

ive added you and am ready whenever u are
I had no idea these were, hacked otherwise I wouldn't have asked for a mere baby Pokemon! I made another referral (btw what are you at?) with a different email / computer to help you out. I don't mean to sound greedy but can I request another mon? I wish I could gen myself, but these opportunities don't come around all the time.
Pidgeot (m) @ Pidgeotite
Level 100
Ability: Big Pecks
Timid Nature
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31 (0 in Atk)
Ball: Ultra
Shiny: No
- Roost
- Refresh
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave

My IGN / FC are on my flair.
I'm a little but back now! 

@Adridia
Getting online in a minute!

@Mish Jagger  @Sun Juan

Making your Pokemon now and getting online!

@lelcharmander
Please refer to the eariler post I tagged you in!
@AVOCADO I'm connected as Adridia
@AVOCADO 
i added u i'm online ready when you are! 
what about the second account? is it ok? Smile
(May 9, 2017, 06:08 PM)Mish Jagger Wrote: @AVOCADO 
i added u i'm online ready when you are! 
what about the second account? is it ok? Smile

If you can get a friend or family member to sign up from a different IP address that's fine. Otherwise it won't work!