Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Pokerus giveaway
soo i have seen a lot of people looking for pokerus pokemon and since i got a pokemon with pokerus from the GTS i'm gonna spread it around.

i have lv 1 riolu with pokerus all of which have at least 1 perfect iv and random nature.
current amount: 9
so to get pokerus, you deposit a rattata on the GTS requesting a riolu lv 1-10
in your post put:
pokemon deposited: rattata (nickname if it has one)
level:
message: I want to trade for a treasured Pokémon that has been raised from an Egg.
IGN:

now i currently only have 20 riolu's but i will breed for more if the demand is there, also be patient i still have school and can't be online for large amounts a day.
and last i will not be trading these in large amounts at a time, this to try and not get banned so i can keep giving these riolu away.

that's all :D
pokemon deposited: rattata
level: 5
message: I want to trade for a treasured Pokémon that has been raised from an Egg.
IGN: Jasper

Thanks BROOOO
@Exthaurius  Send and enjoy
This may seem like begging but do you have a spare lucky egg you are willing to part with because I traded mine away
Great! I've been needing this. Gah, this Champion of the Elite 4 sequence is so long winded....
(Dec 14, 2016, 03:25 PM)Yoln929 Wrote: This may seem like begging but do you have a spare lucky egg you are willing to part with because I traded mine away

sorry only have one and still need it myself
This may seem like begging but do you have a spare lucky egg you are willing to part with because I traded mine away 
pokemon deposited rattata 
Level: 6 
Ign: Huw 
If you do have a spare lucky egg put it on riolu I know it is begging
@Yoln929 Send, i don't have a spare but maybe someone on the trading part of the forum can help you
pokemon-rattata
gender-femal
lvl-13
msg- cant be bothered to type it (the one u said)
IGN- Alex
@Thatoneguy151 Send and enjoy