Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Pokerus giveaway
sorry this took so long, school work demanded a lot of time last two days.
@Originated most likely sniped
@macman427 can't find it, probably sniped again.
i'll make sure to keep one reserved for you guys
Thanks for helping out even though I got sniped four times. I will keep trying to find something that won't get sniped.

Pokemon Deposited: Luvdisc (Nicknamed Lulututu)
Level: 19
Message I want to trade for a treasured Pokemon that has been raised from an Egg.
IGN: Reese
@macman427 seem you got sniped yet again, you can try depositing a untouched route 1 pokemon (they're common and low level so less likely to get sniped)
Pokemon Deposited: Spinarak
Level: 4
Message I want to trade for a treasured Pokemon that has been raised from an Egg.
IGN: Reese
@macman427 okay i still can't find it, we can do this with a direct trade if you want
@Skulblaka01 That would be best, I added your friend code. I don't know how direct trades work in sun and moon though, so you would have to walk me through it.
@Skulblaka01 I'm fine now, it appears that somebody sniped me with pokerus Riolu  :D
Funny how things turned out, but I really appreciate your time and effort. Hope you do well with your school work and enjoy your xmas.
@Originated well that's fortunate, i'm sorry i couldn't help but good luck with that pokerus riolu and enjoy your xmas too :D
can I still get it or all of your pokerus are gone?

Thank
shadow
@shadowwalker96 sure i've still got plenty left and can always make more