40.00%
6 40.00%
Squirtle
20.00%
3 20.00%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Pokerus-infected Gen. 1 starters giveaway!
*THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED. SORRY!*

Hi there, everyone! I am breeding a lot of Charmanders, Bulbasaurs, and Squirtles and I am happy to give them away to loving Trainers. These Pokemon are fresh out of the egg and, while under Level 10, are infected with Pokerus and have great potential! 
How to win:
Step 1. Catch a Mankey (they can be found on Route 3), nickname it "Retro" and deposit it in the GTS asking for a Level 1-10 Charmander, Bulbasaur, or Squirtle of your choice!
Step 2. Tell me in the comment section below that you have put a Mankey in the GTS, your Pokemon IGN, and what kind of Pokemon you want. That way, I can prepare a Pokemon for the trade.
Step 3. Wait a little while for your Pokemon to be traded. If you do not receive your Pokemon within 30 minutes, please redeposit your Mankey.
Step 4. Enjoy your new Pokemon!
You are perfectly welcome to get one Pokemon of each type for three Pokemon total. That being said, you cannot receive multiples of each type of Pokemon, only one Charmander, one Bulbasaur and one Squirtle. I will be giving away Pokemon as often as I can all day to as many people as possible.
Thank you so much for participating in this giveaway! It is so much fun to give Pokemon to people. Have a GREAT day! :D
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Mar 21, 2017, 12:33 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: Hi there, everyone! I am breeding a lot of Charmanders, Bulbasaurs, and Squirtles and I am happy to give them away to loving Trainers. These Pokemon are fresh out of the egg and, while under Level 10, are infected with Pokerus and have great potential! 
How to win:
Step 1. Catch a Mankey (they can be found on Route 3), nickname it "Retro" and deposit it in the GTS asking for a Level 1-10 Charmander, Bulbasaur, or Squirtle of your choice!
Step 2. Tell me in the comment section below that you have put a Mankey in the GTS, your Pokemon IGN, and what kind of Pokemon you want. That way, I can prepare a Pokemon for the trade.
Step 3. Wait a little while for your Pokemon to be traded. If you do not receive your Pokemon within 30 minutes, please redeposit your Mankey.
You are perfectly welcome to get one Pokemon of each type for three Pokemon total. That being said, you cannot receive multiples of each type of Pokemon, only one Charmander, one Bulbasaur and one Squirtle. I will be giving away Pokemon as often as I can all day to as many people as possible.
Thank you so much for participating in this giveaway! It is so much fun to give Pokemon to people. Have a GREAT day! :D

Hi there!
I've put a male level 11 Mankey up for a Charmander!
I don't mean to sound picky or greedy or anything, but I'd prefer a Modest nature if you have any.
If not, I have a Modest Ditto to breed it with  :D
My IGN is Taryn.
(Mar 21, 2017, 07:48 PM)ToxicTarrn Wrote:
(Mar 21, 2017, 12:33 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: Hi there, everyone! I am breeding a lot of Charmanders, Bulbasaurs, and Squirtles and I am happy to give them away to loving Trainers. These Pokemon are fresh out of the egg and, while under Level 10, are infected with Pokerus and have great potential! 
How to win:

Hi there!
I've put a male level 11 Mankey up for a Charmander!
I don't mean to sound picky or greedy or anything, but I'd prefer a Modest nature if you have any.
If not, I have a Modest Ditto to breed it with  :D
My IGN is Taryn.
@ToxicTarrn Just traded you! Enjoy your Charmander!

Hi 
I would like a bulbasaur if u still got them
Pokemon deposited: mankey lvl 10 gender female
IGN : Rosse
(Mar 23, 2017, 07:06 AM)YuiZakuro Wrote: Hi 
I would like a bulbasaur if u still got them
Pokemon deposited: mankey lvl 10 gender female
IGN : Rosse

@YuiZakuro  Okay, I'll try to get you a Bulbasaur here in a little while... sorry its taken so long, I've been gone from this website for a little bit.

Hey there!
I would really love myself one of those Bulbasaurs!
I've deposited a lvl 12 female Mankey (no nickname sorry).
My IGN is Ben.
(Mar 25, 2017, 07:36 PM)Me(Thats Me By The Way) Wrote: Hey there!
I would really love myself one of those Bulbasaurs!
I've deposited a lvl 12 female Mankey (no nickname sorry).
My IGN is Ben.

@Me(That's Me By The Way)   Sorry I haven't got you one of those Bulbasaur yet! I haven't checked this giveaway in a long time. Would you like to Link Trade for it?

@RetroTyphlosion 
Wow i love this website
 Just give yourself to love! Love love love love--NO!
(Mar 28, 2017, 06:46 PM)Omradem Wrote: @RetroTyphlosion 
Wow i love this website

@Omradem Wow i love this website too.