Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Powersave Giveaway!
It's alright I'm patient  Heart
(DIRECT TRADING)
Pokemon Requested: Genesect or/and Meloetta. I need both to complete national dex...
Nature: any
Ability: any
Shiny: Yes if possible. I prioritize just having them.

You would save my skin for the hassle of getting them... Heart
(DIRECT TRADING)

Pokemon Requested: Landorus
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Sand Force
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Shiny: No

If possible can it be in a Master Ball.
(Aug 25, 2016, 04:38 PM)Jondesu Wrote: (DIRECT TRADING)
Pokemon Requested: Genesect or/and Meloetta. I need both to complete national dex...

I don't think I'm allowed to trade event pokemon, I'm very sorry! I honestly would have all of them by now, lol. But they do have events coming up, so you shouldn't have to worry about that. Just be patient and you'll get them! (I think that Genesect is November or something and I know for a fact that Meloetta is in December.)
(Aug 25, 2016, 05:01 PM)MudKate108 Wrote:
(Aug 25, 2016, 04:38 PM)Jondesu Wrote: (DIRECT TRADING)

I don't think I'm allowed to trade event pokemon, I'm very sorry! I honestly would have all of them by now, lol. But they do have events coming up, so you shouldn't have to worry about that. Just be patient and you'll get them! (I think that Genesect is November or something and I know for a fact that Meloetta is in December.)

No problem man. Yeah, i know the event schedule for both of them, but it still gonna take almost 4 months to get meloetta as last. I'll try to find a faster way if possible.

Regardless, those 2 are going to be the most annoying ones but right now i'm missing legendaries from the OR to finish everything (except gen/mel).
https://pokedextracker.com/u/johndesu

I just need the following leg:
Ho-oh
Groudon
Palkia
Tornadus
Reshiram

I'm not asking you to offer them all. Just asking if there is one of them that you can do the giveaway. Either GTS or Direct...
Not to sound snotty or anything, but I'm quite the Powersaves expert, if I do say so myself. :P  So if you have any questions on what they can do, or aren't sure about something, feel free to ask. I'm always glad to help :D . @MudKate108
[font]Mimikyu Shall Bust You All [/font]
[font]#MimikyuIsTheBestPokemonYouWillEverSee[/font]
Could I request something for a direct trade?
(Aug 25, 2016, 03:36 PM)MudKate108 Wrote: (DIRECT TRADING)
Pokemon Requested: Eevee
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Anticipation
Shiny: yes
----------
I will be happy to have this pokemon. In return, I know this is a giveaway, but I will give an Eevee I bred that I think Is good. FC : 5473-0842-2900 . thanks  Heart
I will enter this one when im done
(Aug 25, 2016, 05:41 PM)Cubby Gamer Wrote: Could I request something for a direct trade?

Of course! Just add my FC on the side and leave your request and I'll add yours whenever I get internet <33