16 28.07%
Shiny BR Zekrom
35.09%
20 35.09%
Total 57 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Rotom Giveaway
(Nov 18, 2016, 06:41 PM)Colette Wrote: I'm online, if I haven't added you, pm me and I will, thanks! I'm on usually on the weekends and I'm in PST timezone, however due to a competition this weekend I won't be online until Sunday around 7-9pm PST.

I'm online now. And i think you haven't added me yet. Here's my FC: 5043 2398 8248
people who have posted the first 3 pages please notify me soon by Wednesday or sunday as I am reserving yours, otherwise someone else will get it, I will give something else for the loss however there are others online waiting, Sorry! Sad
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

Previously known as Julia234
@Colette Hi, I was on Page 1 and already added you. I guess I keep missing you. Do you want me to put some junkmon on the GTS?
(Nov 18, 2016, 11:21 PM)Colette Wrote: people who have posted the first 3 pages please notify me soon by Wednesday or sunday as I am reserving yours, otherwise someone else will get it, I will give something else for the loss however there are others online waiting, Sorry! Sad

I'd like to reserve mine. I posted in the first page Smile
(Nov 18, 2016, 11:21 PM)Colette Wrote: people who have posted the first 3 pages please notify me soon by Wednesday or sunday as I am reserving yours, otherwise someone else will get it, I will give something else for the loss however there are others online waiting, Sorry! Sad

I posted on the third page! I'd like to reserve mine!

Thanks  :D
I added you.
FC: 2981 - 6409 - 0259
Name: Mathijs

Thanks  :D