Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] S/M shiny giveaway
@Smartypants2121 isnt shiny bruxish just too great? I LOVE my rasta colored bruxish ~ x3
(Apr 1, 2017, 01:42 PM)wartty Wrote: @Smartypants2121 isnt shiny bruxish just too great? I LOVE my rasta colored bruxish ~ x3

From what I've seen it looks even more tropical, but I can only base it on pictures for now.
(Mar 31, 2017, 03:11 PM)DarienDenciati Wrote:
(Mar 31, 2017, 09:53 AM)coconutell Wrote: Hello! May I please request a shiny Sandygast with Water Compaction and a Bold nature? If it could be in a Moon Ball, and have perfect IVs except for attack, that would also be great (but I'm not that picky!). Don't care about its level. Thanks a lot!

I'll see about the moonball but it might end up being a preimer ball

No worries about the ball! I just added you, apologies for being late. If it's still available, I'll take that sandygast whenever you're online (I'll be on for the next few hours). Thanks!
@DarienDenciati , so do you have the Pikipek I asked for, if you do, sorry for being late. I already added you, my IGN is Angel.
I know this will be an absolute pain, but can I please get a shiny minior a whatever level you find it at, with at least 5 IVs in a beast ball? Thanks in advance. Also, any nature please. My fc is 0919 9861 4051, and I will be available from 4 pm  mountain time on the third because I am traveling.
(Mar 31, 2017, 12:10 AM)DarienDenciati Wrote: Hey all I'm doing some quick shiny huting on S/M maybe even ORAS too , so basically how this shiny giveaway is gonna work is
name a shiny you would like from me and keep in mind the WHOLE S/M pokedex is availble to choose from as long as it's not a legand or mythic, Tapu or Ub for what should be obvious reasons. Other than that the rules are easy, name the pokemon you want, lvl that you would like it to be arround (no I am not training it up to anything higher say a lvl 100 Pikachu) and any other stats/ ball choice you want then we will do the trade via festival plaza with you trading me a Pokemon you dont care for . I can also set a nickname you choose. reply here to recvive a Pokemon.

ONE PER PERSON UNLESS YOU DONT MIND BEING AT THE BACK OF THE LINE

that is all now step right up and recive your shinies Smile (also rep isnt needed but would be nkice )

plz let me have a shiny mimikyu in any pokeball with normal stats lvl 15 plz thnx
(Mar 31, 2017, 02:43 PM)DarienDenciati Wrote: All requests have been acepted and will be filled out in the order that they was recived

Still have not my shiny Garchomp Sad
Garchomp :
Level 50 
Nature : Something for Speed or Attack
Item : ( If you have please) LifeOrb

Name in ORAS : ZERO
Friendcode : 3153-8074-9075

In Pokemon Diamond Edition i haved shiny Garchomp,Gyrados and Tyranitar.
But the PokeBank deleted my Shinys , i just have my old shiny legendarys Sad
Can I get a shiny grubbing in a friend or premier ball. My friend code is 4957-7514-3746
Can I have a shiny morelull can it level be 30 or under please.
thanks!
Hi @DarienDenciati

would be awesome if you could do this for me:

SHADEviera's Bulky Swords Dance Garchomp

Garchomp @ Groundium Z (in a Premier Ball please)
Ability: Rough Skin
Level: 50
EVs: 188 HP / 236 Atk / 4 Def / 44 SpD / 36 Spe
Adamant Nature
– Protect
– Earthquake
– Rock Slide
– Swords Dance

many thanks =)

p.s. I added you as well