12 46.15%
Do this Weekly
42.31%
11 42.31%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] SHINY FREE EEVEE!!!!!
I am going to do a daily giveaway of a shiny pokemon for FREE at 6:00 PM GMT. Right now I am breeding for a Shiny Eevee which will be lvl. 1 so you can do anything with it. I may start doing more giveaways like this if you guys like this. I would also like you to vote on the poll for if this is not a good idea, you should do this daily, or you should do this weekly. Please keep in mind I may not be able to do this everyday but I will give a headsup. If a good idea this will start tomorrow! Keep in mind this will be first come first serve biut if iI have more thn one I will give it away as well. There will be 6 giveaways
(Jun 29, 2016, 10:11 AM)Ggirl163 Wrote: I am going to do a daily giveaway of a shiny pokemon for FREE at 6:00 PM GMT. Right now I am breeding for a Shiny Eevee. Sadly this will not have a HA because I dont know anyone with an eevee in their normal safari. I may start doing more giveaways like this if you guys like this. I would also like you to say wheteher this is a good idea or not.
I can trade you a HA Eevee if you would like!
That would be amazing and I have just friended you!!
Can I have one if you have another?
Ooh, can I have a HA eevee too?
This is just a chat for if it is a good idea. I will not be posting anyhing about the pokemon until 24 hours before that giveaway which is now so go to the SHINY EEVEE GIVEAWAY chat!
Can I get the eevee and your heart?
I'd love one pls! =)
Would also love one!
I'd love an eevee