Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Shinies for ALL! (Update)
Try using the wifi button in the lower right corner of the bottom screen to connect. If that works, stay out of the friends list and I'll see if I can
Prof. Z at your service!
TSV: 2377(S), 2577(M), 3639(M2)
(Mar 5, 2017, 01:40 AM)Selobgo Wrote: How about you just put it on GTS for like a lvl 1 mimikyu, then i'll go in and get it right after

We can try, but no garauntees. It sometimes takes the Nintendo server a while to update with new deposits.

I see you online now.
Prof. Z at your service!
(Mar 5, 2017, 01:42 AM)Zhakien Wrote:
(Mar 5, 2017, 01:40 AM)Selobgo Wrote: How about you just put it on GTS for like a lvl 1 mimikyu, then i'll go in and get it right after

We can try, but no garauntees. It sometimes takes the Nintendo server a while to update with new deposits.

I see you online now.

Oh okay great
I can't see you on the guest list though
I was checking the GTS for your deposit. Couldn't find it.

Sending trade request.
Prof. Z at your service!
There we go, i sent you a 5iv charmander for the delay and trouble for trading with me

Thank you very much
Ok, but I'm probably just going to release it. I already have lots of shiny 5/6IV charmanders.

Also, I've been playing around with my shiny save and managed to reject the egg a few times to get different IVs and even a HA out of a couple of them. XD

I now have 3 saves I can hatch from.

Non-HA 5IV -SAtk Male
Non-HA 5IV -Atk Female
HA 5IV -Atk Male
Prof. Z at your service!
Oh wowo okay haha xD
@Zhakien you really are amazing Smile most people wouldnt be so generous, hope your being treated kindly!
@wartty 
LOL For the most part yes, Just wish there were more TSV hatchers around. I've got a lotta eggs that need hatching.

Once I get a few from each of my current eggs hatched, I'll do a new giveaway from all of the new ones.
Prof. Z at your service!