Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Shiny BR HA Johto starters :)
as Freddie Mercury sang "I want it all i want it all i want it all and i want it now"
Please
IGN Rando
FC 4356-1924-9997
if only one than Typhlosion
Thanks in advance
can i have all 3 fc is on the left ign is DRAKE
Hey i would love a shiny feraligatr as my priority, if i can have the other two aswell that'd MAKE MY WEEK !! :D

IGN:Gustav
<-- friend code

ive added you already so let me know either through here or send me a message to let me know you have time to trade, thanks again Smile
Do you still have some pokemon left? fc to the left and ign: Jarry
Thanks in advance Smile
(Feb 26, 2015, 08:39 AM)1harrisboy Wrote: Can I get all three please?
Ign chris

Of course you can! I'll add you right away Smile
(Feb 26, 2015, 09:04 AM)Rando Wrote: as Freddie Mercury sang "I want it all i want it all i want it all and i want it now"
Please
IGN Rando
FC 4356-1924-9997
if only one than Typhlosion
Thanks in advance

Dude, of course you'll get them all. And you got a nice taste of music aswell Cool
(Feb 26, 2015, 10:11 AM)LegendRatchet Wrote: Do you still have some pokemon left? fc to the left and ign: Jarry
Thanks in advance Smile

Of course! I'll trade you as soon as I see you online Smile
(Feb 26, 2015, 08:46 AM)burgeman1102 Wrote: I'd like to get all three of them as well
FC and IGN should be to the left
Thanks

I am online now and ready when you are
FC to the Left IGN to the Left I would like that Gator Wink I think you know what I'm talking about KappaHD
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

nevermind, actually I'm going to let other people get some.
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum