Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Shiny Greninja GTS [Closed]
Dont you think scald is better? you have a chance for burn in neutral atacks and also no chance to miss
(Jan 13, 2015, 01:41 PM)ienzovisk Wrote: Dont you think scald is better? you have a chance for burn in neutral atacks and also no chance to miss

Do it yourself Kappa no offense
i said that in case he is using it, not because i want mine with it
I'd love one please! Smile
IGN:Ay
Level:21
I'm sorry I couldn't request female because I had to enter the name in order to trade for a Greninja. Sad
(Jan 13, 2015, 01:39 PM)Shifu Wrote:
(Jan 13, 2015, 01:37 PM)Hero Wrote: Dont mention it.
I can be your hero, baby.
I can kiss away the pain.
I will stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away.
Angel

Shifu are you flirting with me? Kappa

(Jan 13, 2015, 01:41 PM)ienzovisk Wrote: Dont you think scald is better? you have a chance for burn in neutral atacks and also no chance to miss

Most Greninja's I see right now run Hydro Pump over Scald, but I did consider Scald, u-turn and so forth. I even considered running a half attack/half spAtk greninja set with Gunk shot and low kick included, but this was what I opted for in the end.

(Jan 13, 2015, 01:45 PM)Grand Chariot Wrote: I'd love one please! Smile
IGN:Ay
Level:21
I'm sorry I couldn't request female because I had to enter the name in order to trade for a Greninja. Sad

I'll be sending it over now~
Sorry but I couldn't set the gender because I haven't seen a greninja yet
IGN : Enzo
Level : 21

Thanks a lot, Greninjas are really good in both singles and doubles
Level 23 and jade
meh, i just said that in case u didnt know. I'll probaby keep the hydro pump because I want to use it in a drizzle strategy
(Jan 13, 2015, 01:57 PM)ienzovisk Wrote: meh, i just said that in case u didnt know. I'll probaby keep the hydro pump because I want to use it in a drizzle strategy

Its fine, I enjoy conversations on sets. Thanks Smile
Damn dude I need one but just restartedSad