Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [Closed]Shiny Kangaskhan and Growlithe Giveaway
(Mar 22, 2017, 11:20 AM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote:
(Mar 22, 2017, 11:17 AM)KasuganoAichi Wrote: @RetroTyphlosion, sure, I will add you FC right away and then we can try to trade, I will be waiting for you on the plaza, also, enjoy your Kangaskhan ^^, in case you can't perform link trade, I can try to send you the growlithe trough the GTS

@KasuganoAichi Thanks for the Kangaskhan! I'm in Festival Plaza right now. Can I just trade with you from here?

Probably, try going inside the castle and add me to your VIP List, I believe we can find each other online that way, since I was the last person that made a trade with you, it's high likely that my character will be waiting inside the castle

Edit: For some reason I don't see you online either, I guess the GTS is the only choice we have left, if you're on the discord, message me there, it will be easier for you to get your growlithe that way.
Edit2: Nevermind
(Mar 22, 2017, 11:23 AM)KasuganoAichi Wrote:
(Mar 22, 2017, 11:20 AM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote:
(Mar 22, 2017, 11:17 AM)KasuganoAichi Wrote: @RetroTyphlosion, sure, I will add you FC right away and then we can try to trade, I will be waiting for you on the plaza, also, enjoy your Kangaskhan ^^, in case you can't perform link trade, I can try to send you the growlithe trough the GTS

@KasuganoAichi Thanks for the Kangaskhan! I'm in Festival Plaza right now. Can I just trade with you from here?

Probably, try going inside the castle and add me to your VIP List, I believe we can find each other online that way, since I was the last person that made a trade with you, it's high likely that my character will be waiting inside the castle
@KasuganoAichi I just registered you as a VIP. Going to ask for a Link Trade now...
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
Thanks for the giveaway!
IGN: Hunter 
Pokemon Wanted: Kangaskan
Hold Item: any
Pokemon Deposited: butterfree
Is this still online ? I want a Kangaskhan
@bulld0z, yes it is, the Giveaway will be online until all the pokemons having be traded, I just don't have that much time to be online anymore, tough I will try my best to stay online from 10pm two midnight, I use the GMT -3 time zone.
IGN:SUN
Pokemon Wanted:Kangaskhan
Hold Item:
Pokemon Deposited: (magikarp, 1 and male)
(Mar 29, 2017, 02:36 PM)Little Sun Wrote: IGN:SUN
Hold Item:
Pokemon Deposited: (magikarp, 1 and male)

You got sniped, tough it also took me quite a while to see your post, if possible redoposit a pokemon or add me so we can do a link trade, if possible please refrain to deposit pokemons by the time I mentioned on my last post, that way you will have less chances to be sniped.
try one more time then :P

IGN:SUN
Hold Item:
Pokemon Deposited: (Trubbish, 24 and male)
Sorry, didn't manage to get in time, again... do you want to try a link trade? If so, just pass me your fc
(Mar 29, 2017, 07:20 PM)KasuganoAichi Wrote: Sorry, didn't manage to get in time, again... do you want to try a link trade? If so, just pass me your fc

did PM my fc to u