Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [Closed]Shiny Kangaskhan and Growlithe Giveaway
got it ty so much
(Mar 21, 2017, 07:29 PM)KasuganoAichi Wrote: For everyone who requested after I said that's I went offline, I couldn't find your pokemons on the GTS, I'm online and able to the trades now, Growlithe is Link Trade only due to be easy to get sniped when asking for one. @Icerhikoui, they were born on a 6th gen game, tough the giveaway is for 7th gen games, if I had any game form gen 6 I would gladly send one to you, but I don't, sorry :/ Oh and, for those who already requested, your pokemons are all reserved for you, so don't worry about losing them, I will be online during far more time today :p

@neko124, that's actually the only way I'm giving the Growlithe away right now, I suppose you already understand my reason...

Edit: Added the FC of everyone who requested a pokemon between this post and the earlier one, of course, I did that only for those who have their FC on the profile, just invite me to trade at anytime I'm online and I will come here to check which pokemon you asked for. @Icerhikoui, I will see if I can re-download pokemon Y for tomorrow, I can't guarantee it tough.
yeah I got sniped XD
Ok ive added you ,still have the growlithe?
Id like a growlithe please! (bottle cap)

I added you, so lmk when youre ready to trade!
Hi

I added you, so let me know when you are able to trade =)

My FC is: 4743-0347-0760

Can I pick up both a Kangaskhan and Growlithe please?

Many thanks =)
I would like a kangashkan but I don't want to get sniped, I'll add you to prevent that from happening.   IF you're not able to add me back, msg when you're online pls.  I haven't received one yet. 
IGN: Deranker
Can we just say how amazing Aichi is for running this giveaway?
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
IGN: Milah
Pokemon Wanted: Kangaskan
Hold Item:
Pokemon Deposited: Magikarp lv 23 female , nicknamed "Nemo"
Hi, can i have the Kangaskhan? 

Deposited : Mudbray Female Lvl 14
IGN : Rainwald

Thank you TC!
I added you, so let me know when you are able to trade =) My FC is: 4184-6789-2721 Can I get both a Kangaskhan and Growlithe please?
​​ IGN:Albert 
Thanks