Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Shiny Ninetails (Offline)
@Hiichito Sent! Enjoy!
@ScottyThunder Sent! Enjoy the ninetails!
@PkmnTrnrMartin Sent! Enjoy the ninetails!
@PokeMaster15 Sent! Enjoy the ninetails!
@Loha  Sent! Enjoy the ninetails!
@MixQQ Sniped?
@Uameky I don't see it
@Manuel6898 Welcome back and enjoy!
@alex-drakon Sent! Enjoy!
When i search for ninetails on the GTS it says 'no results round' thats why you couldnt find the duskull, so any other ways i could get the ninetails?
@Nephilidae  strange, could i put again ?
Pokemon Deposited: Duskull
Level: 30
IGN: Juan
GTS Message: PKMN4EVER
(Sep 1, 2016, 12:11 PM)akash Wrote: When i search for ninetails on the GTS it says 'no results round' thats why you couldnt find the duskull, so any other ways i could get the ninetails?

Did you deposit a pokemon and request a ninetails?
@Akhios Sniped?
@Uameky Deposit another
(Sep 1, 2016, 12:14 PM)Nephilidae Wrote:
(Sep 1, 2016, 12:11 PM)akash Wrote: When i search for ninetails on the GTS it says 'no results round' thats why you couldnt find the duskull, so any other ways i could get the ninetails?

Yes and you said u couldnt find it, so i searched for ninetailes on GTS directly to see what was wrong and it said no results found, i did it 3 times and i know i spelled it right, so something is wrong with my game, could we maybe direct trade with eachother?
Pokemon Deposited: Duskull
Level: 29
IGN: Uameky
GTS Message: PKMN4EVER

Done
(Sep 1, 2016, 12:19 PM)akash Wrote:
(Sep 1, 2016, 12:14 PM)Nephilidae Wrote:

Yes and you said u couldnt find it, so i searched for ninetailes on GTS directly to see what was wrong and it said no results found, i did it 3 times and i know i spelled it right, so something is wrong with my game, could we maybe direct trade with eachother?
Yes I added you