Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Shiny Roselia GA
Pokemon deposited: Tropius 
level: 25 
ign: Cannon
thanks for doing the giveaway hopefully u have one left for me but sent u a + 1 either way 
fc added.
Pokemon Deposited: Tropius
Level: 23
IGN: Lolface
deposited: Tropius
Level: 27
IGN: Mattie
Thank you so much
I'm pretty sure this Giveaway is closed...idk
Pokemon Deposited: bulbasaur
Level: 1
IGN: SarahFalcut
Message: Thank you Honeycomb, your sweeter then a glass of peach tea.
(Feb 20, 2016, 09:30 PM)Colette Wrote:
Shiny Roselia-

Amount left: 10

From the idea of @Excalibur0126 I decided to give away the pokemon of the day, roselia. However there's a catch, it's shiny. There are 30 roselia, no more than that. There is always a counter on limited giveaways so do not ask if there are more and look at the amount left Smile Do not ask more than once, if I find out you're using alt acc to get more pokemon from any GA (Giveaway) I do, there will be consequences, so please do not be one of those people. This will be done over GTS as my FC list is full and it's a hassle to delete and add. Things will be a little different from regular GTS giveaways. You will deposit a tropius requesting a level 50 female roselia. You can find tropius on route 119 or 120 in ORAS and in a grass type friend safari for X and Y.

[Image: luxuryball.png][Image: 315.png][Image: luxuryball.png]

Nickname: none
Pokeball: Luxury
Item: Eviolite
Level: 50
IVs: 6
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Nature: Calm
Ability: Natural Cure
Moves:
-Spikes
-giga drain
-synthesis
-sludge bomb

Your post should look somewhat like this:

Pokemon deposited: Tropius
Level:
IGN:
Thank you, and that's it. Enjoy! Smile +1 reps appreciated, not a necessity though Angel

P.S. Reservations are not allowed for this giveaway unfortunately due to my schedule with school coming back.

Keep in mind I have a life. Game is not everything, i'm sorry, but I do not prioritize game over my private life... School and sports help me in the long run so I'm very busy with those atm. Waiting time may vary, I will NOT be available on weekdays, so do not PM me as like on the ditto thread, it will not help you get your pokemon any faster. I will be sure to give you your roselia is you post. If I run out, I can clone a few more just for the people who posted if I was not aware of the amount.
Pokemon Deposited : Tropius 
French 
Please try to find it Smile
Pokemon Deposited: Crawdaunt
Level: 40
IGN: Nick
(Jun 28, 2016, 09:13 AM)ShinyGatherer Wrote: Pokemon Deposited : Tropius 
French 
IGN: Gabriel
Please try to find it  :D