Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Shiny Sylveon (Closed)
What's up trainers! Looking for an Eevee? Not likely! This sucker right here is the totally fabulous Sylveon! This dude has been absolutely wrecking on battlespot ever since people figured out that Pixilate + Hyper Voice = Absolute Destruction! Not only is Sylveon competitively viable, it is one dapper dandy dressed all in bows and flowing ribbons! You'll rarely find a prettier Pokemon with which to obliterate your foes! So what are you waiting for? Get you one!!

[Image: sylveon.gif]
Shiny Sylveon @ Life Orb
Male
Lv
. 100
Nature: Bold
Ability: Pixilate
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: HP 252 / SpAtk 242 / Speed 16
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball
- Calm Mind

Better fire up the GTS if you want in on this sweet giveaway! I request that you deposit an Abra on the GTS in order to obtain your Pokemon. I know they're harder to come by than a Mimikyu, but I believe in you trainers! Find Abra in XY on Route 5 or in ORAS by searching Granite Cave!! Make sure to request level 91-100 Sylveon only. In the message box, please put "Chawizawd." After doing this, please post in this thread with your in-game trainer name, and the details on the Pokemon you deposited. If you post on the GTS without posting in this thread, you're not getting one of my pure bred puppies!

Your post should look something like this:

Pokemon Deposited:
IGN:
GTS Message:

If you have not seen a Sylveon yet in game, you can still request it on the GTS. Simply scroll down to "What Pokemon?" and type in Sylveon. Make sure you spell it correctly!

These bad boys are in short supply, get them while you still can!

THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED. SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
Can I reserve a spot in this thread? I have plenty of Abra but this giveaway isn't open yet.
@Pixelatic Sure! I'll save one for ya but please try to make it to the thread sometime tomorrow before I run out!
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
can i post now or i start at 10am
Pokemon Deposited: Abra
Level: 12
IGN: Ni5
GTS Message: Chawizawd

Smile
Can't wait for this one!  :D
@renostek  @Frogston please try to wait until I open the giveaway to avoid sniping. I still need to catch some sleep and that's why it's not running just yet, so you don't get sniped.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
(Aug 25, 2016, 02:42 AM)Chawizawd Wrote: @renostek  @Frogston please try to wait until I open the giveaway to avoid sniping. I still need to catch some sleep and that's why it's not running just yet, so you don't get sniped.

It's getting late here that's why I posted early, sorry I should of said Smile I hope this is ok, no biggy if it gets sniped
Pokemon Deposited: Abra
Level: 30
IGN: Anis
GTS Message: Chawizawd

And Thx! =)
Pokemon= Abra
male 
level 10
IGN=Gavin
Message Chawizawd

I Can't deposit at 10;00
Didnt want you to run out so I just deposited ahead of time :D