Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Shiny Umbreon GTS [Closed]
(Jan 13, 2015, 01:42 AM)Hero Wrote:
(Jan 13, 2015, 01:39 AM)SjoerdDN Wrote:
(Jan 13, 2015, 01:37 AM)Hero Wrote:
(Jan 13, 2015, 01:25 AM)SjoerdDN Wrote: Deposited a male Abra of lvl 12, IGN: Sjoerd. THANKS A LOT FOR THIS!

Sent! Enjoy

You just gave me my favourite Pokemon in shiny form, this means a lot to me! ;~;

I understand the feels ;~; its mine too!

Awesome!! Love the Byakuran avatar by the way.
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.
(Jan 13, 2015, 01:43 AM)Hero Wrote:
(Jan 13, 2015, 01:40 AM)Vous Abott Wrote: Level 10 female Abra!
IGN: Dat Anton
Deposited away!

Sent! enjoy~

Awesome!!! Thanks so much!!! Same feels as the guy above, although my favourite pokemon is Eevee, my favourite Eeveelution is Umbreon! :D Thanks so much!!!
Dont mention it !

And thank you. The avatar belongs to a a wallpaper that I edited it out of and enhanced and added some clarity effects too. One of my best avatars by far.
(Jan 13, 2015, 01:51 AM)Hero Wrote: Dont mention it !

And thank you. The avatar belongs to a a wallpaper that I edited it out of and enhanced and added some clarity effects too. One of my best avatars by far.

Yup I agree with that, it's awesome!
---------------------
Thank you so much ~ I hope you enjoy the umbreon. Im more then likely starting another give away tomorrow morning when I wake up. It seems this giveaway will end when I wake.
(Jan 13, 2015, 01:56 AM)Hero Wrote: Thank you so much ~ I hope you enjoy the umbreon. Im more then likely starting another give away tomorrow morning when I wake up. It seems this giveaway will end when I wake.

Alright, I'll be sure to check it out!
---------------------
Level 10 female and Jade but it wouldn't let me set the gender for the umbreon
lvl 10 and male.name abra and my IGN is alvin
Sent the umbreons out. Enjoy ~
Thank you