Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Shiny Xerneas Giveaway! (CLOSED!)
Hi chu's! The winners are been taken! Here they are! (I have sent a PM to winners)
@Aqwell! This picture is so cute! I like the woopers! But i herd. You like them Mudkipz? Sorry xD [Image: pokemon_challenge_day_11___fave_ground_t...6ysok2.jpg]

Next! @dek4hh! Lamas + Pokemon = Awesomeness! [Image: EwUkY3n.gif]

Last! Hold on your bones Marowak! Its MistressEspeon! Oops. @MistressGlaceon! [Image: giphy.gif] Hey, you took my favorite evos and showed me this? Oh c'mon thats just cute!
Also! Thanks to Joey that helped me clone! Good job Cloner-Joey! :D
We love Xerneas info on left here is my gif:

[Image: giphy.gif]
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
We love Xerneas..
My fc and ign to the left
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEmcOyvsEGmasCa7cmDtN...HzZYb6Nbbk]

Is the format right? Smile
WE LOVE XERNEAS!!! IGN : Mally Swavez FC : 1178-0653-6457
I've been trying add a GIF. For 10 minutes off my phone nd it won't let me I also do not own my own computer :'(
(Jan 20, 2016, 11:44 AM)Mally Swavez Wrote: WE LOVE XERNEAS!!! IGN : Mally Swavez FC : 1178-0653-6457
I've been trying add a GIF. For 10 minutes off my phone nd it won't let me I also do not own my own computer :'(

Just type [img] [/img] and the link between ] and [, and without the spaces,
(Jan 20, 2016, 11:44 AM)br3ndy Wrote: We love Xerneas..
My fc and ign to the left
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEmcOyvsEGmasCa7cmDtN...HzZYb6Nbbk]

Is the format right? Smile

Its a picture, so yeah, of course!
we love xerneas info on the left.
[Image: xerneas_by_black_dicefish-d5uso6w.png]
(Jan 20, 2016, 11:20 AM)Forest Wrote: Hi everybody! I linked a poll, and it seems like you guys want a Shiny Xerneas! Soo. Im giving it away! BUT You guys have to send a image of a Pokemon, (thanks @Swimmingpenguin791 for the idea!) Well, i also need to share this gif with you guys, you need to see it! Remeber, you enter with that you send the image, say: We love Xerneas and your IGN and FC, Here are my gif! ^^ [Image: tumblr_n3467rgV0O1trtuzvo1_500.gif]

We love xerneas!! My friend code is 4613-9049-5358 an i dont have an IGN
[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.riffsy.com%2Fimage...%2Fraw&f=1]
Hey FrankNok like this without any spaces

[img] URL HERE [/img]
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Ok here my pics..

We love Xerneas! My info in my profile and no problemo forest!
[Image: large.jpg]

[Image: e8981f1c76528de54fc62ddb87c51562.gif]