13.59%
14 13.59%
Shiny BR landorus
26.21%
27 26.21%
Total 103 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Shiny arceus Giveaway! [CLOSED WAITING ON OTHERS TO RECEIVE THEIR ARCEUS]
Adding FCs is gonna take a lot longer now since I have to deal with a black screen that pops up whenever I press the home menu, so please bear with me! Thank you all for your patience
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

Previously known as Julia234
(Feb 2, 2016, 08:51 PM)Colette Wrote: Adding FCs is gonna take a lot longer now since I have to deal with a black screen that pops up whenever I press the home menu, so please bear with me! Thank you all for your patience

If I can still get in on it...
FC: 3840-8411-2670 IGN: JediCruz
Me plz!
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
I'll add you both tomorrow! Smile I'll be free all day tomorrow
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

Can I have one manaphy
(Feb 4, 2016, 07:55 PM)yukki0207 Wrote: Can I have one manaphy

Sorry but manaphy was part of the raffle and the winners have already been chosen, however if none comply to their prize in a matter of time i'll give one to the runner ups, or anyone interested
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

(Feb 2, 2016, 08:51 PM)Colette Wrote: Adding FCs is gonna take a lot longer now since I have to deal with a black screen that pops up whenever I press the home menu, so please bear with me! Thank you all for your patience

Hope I can still get one of these guys.

IGN: Tim
FC: 4253-3717-4901
Huh, who knew I won the raffle? I didn't that's for sure. I can trade after I'm done @Colette, for the Manaphy
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
(Feb 4, 2016, 07:39 PM)Colette Wrote: I'll add you both tomorrow! Smile I'll be free all day tomorrow

I won't be home until 8 or 9pm est.  Hopefully you'll still be on by then.  Smile
(Feb 4, 2016, 08:17 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote: Huh, who knew I won the raffle? I didn't that's for sure. I can trade after I'm done @Colette, for the Manaphy

You were a runner up lol
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"