Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Someone take my Prankster Sableyes
(Dec 13, 2015, 02:52 PM)Craftsman42 Wrote: I din't see yours, Bass2335 and Scasserra91.

I have come to the conclusion that Sableyes are just too common since one can catch a Level 10 one in Alpha Sapphire's Granite Cave.  I have only found one Pokemon from this thread that matched the poster's description, and I suspect all the rest have been sniped.  New plan, effective immediately, I would prefer to trade via PSS to reduce sniping.  If our schedules don't mesh together well, then we can use GTS as a last resort.  I will change the original post to reflect this decision.

We can trade now if you like?

Friend code: 0275-9831-8429
(Dec 13, 2015, 02:59 PM)Scasserra91 Wrote:
(Dec 13, 2015, 02:52 PM)Craftsman42 Wrote: I din't see yours, Bass2335 and Scasserra91.

I have come to the conclusion that Sableyes are just too common since one can catch a Level 10 one in Alpha Sapphire's Granite Cave.  I have only found one Pokemon from this thread that matched the poster's description, and I suspect all the rest have been sniped.  New plan, effective immediately, I would prefer to trade via PSS to reduce sniping.  If our schedules don't mesh together well, then we can use GTS as a last resort.  I will change the original post to reflect this decision.

We can trade now if you like?

Friend code: 0275-9831-8429

OK. Give me a minute to add your FC. Mine's on the left.
I have added you. Ready when you are
Thank you very much :-).
Hi ill take a female one im available right now my fc is on the left!
Lol i had just noticed i had you added before of a egg request giveaway
added my ign corey fc 195115174996
I thought this thread was pretty much dead. Either way, I'd be happy to get you two a Sableye when I can.
Enjoy your Sableye ImHounds. I still have plenty to give away to anyone who wants one.