Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Someone take my Prankster Sableyes
So, I was breeding for a Shiny Sableye with its HA a while ago (which didn't take forever, fortunately), and now I have almost a box full of Sableyes with its HA, Prankster. I need to clear out my Storage so I can make room for more breedjects, so I'm giving them away to anyone who wants/needs one. I figured these things would sell like hotcakes, so why not? Smile

Anyway, here's some info about the Sableyes. They are all Impish nature, have 5 random IVs, are Level 1, caught in a Dusk Ball, know the moves Sucker Punch, Metal Burst, Trick, and Recover, and they all have Prankster (as I have already stated multiple times). I have both male and female Sableyes. None of them are EV trained, so they're ready for you to EV train or breed.

I would prefer to give these guys away through the PSS, since a Level 1 to 10 Sableye is easy to come by in Alpha Sapphire, and I want to minimize sniping. If you want one, add my friend code and leave a reply in this thread. I will add your friend code, and we can work out a trade when we're both online,

If our schedules can't match up, then we can use the GTS as a last resort. If that is the case, put something up on the GTS and reply to this post in this format, and I'll trade it if I see it. Be aware that it is very likely that your Pokemon will be sniped if you do this.

GTS form
Name: Craftsman42
Pokemon Deposited: Zubat
Gender of Pokemon: Male
Level of Pokemon: 1
Message on GTS: Craftsman42

I'm not looking for anything in particular, so you can trade me anything you feel like, from the random wild Pokemon you caught this morning (just as long as the Pokemon you put up isn't like a Zigzagoon or Poochyena which has 5,000 Pokemon of the same species on GTS, as well), to spare breedjects, to any shinies and legendaries you wish to part with. Dodgy (What? My greedy nature told me to put that last part up, and it's not like I'm asking for only shinies and legendaries. Shesh.)

Okay, I think that covers it. First come first served. Leave a post if you want one.
Pokemon deposited : Machop
Level : 15
IGN : Aqua
Pokemon deposited Bulbasaur
Level:1
Gender male
IGN Lenny
Message craftsman42
Ice, I found your Pokemon. Enjoy your new Sableye.
themastereevee, I did not see yours. Was it sniped, or am I not seeing it for some reason?
GTS form
Name: Ares
Pokemon Deposited: Plusle
Gender of Pokemon: Female
IGN: Jiz<3
Pokemon Deposited: Gulpig
Gender of Pokemon: Female
Level of Pokemon: 5

thank you in advance Smile
AresThaGod77 and DrakeCr, I didn't see either of your requests, as well. Were they sniped or did something else happen?
IGN:Bass
Pokemon deposit: honedge
Name: Pasquale
Pokemon deposited: Togekiss
Level: 19
I din't see yours, Bass2335 and Scasserra91.

I have come to the conclusion that Sableyes are just too common since one can catch a Level 10 one in Alpha Sapphire's Granite Cave. I have only found one Pokemon from this thread that matched the poster's description, and I suspect all the rest have been sniped. New plan, effective immediately, I would prefer to trade via PSS to reduce sniping. If our schedules don't mesh together well, then we can use GTS as a last resort. I will change the original post to reflect this decision.