Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] The Hottest Giveaway Ever
Pokemon Requested: incineroar
Pokemon Deposited: Spearow (Can be found in Routes 2 and 3)
Gender of Deposited: female
Level of Deposited: 12
Ball of Deposited: Pokeball
IGN: PV
(Jun 26, 2018, 07:40 PM)pvslc Wrote: Pokemon Requested: incineroar
Pokemon Deposited: Spearow (Can be found in Routes 2 and 3)
Level of Deposited: 12
Ball of Deposited: Pokeball
IGN: PV

@pvslc Sent! Big Grin
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
@Robin_the_rusher

Yes, you can! The trades are done by GTS so you are welcome to post your request here (you can see the format on the rules from page one). I will get the Charizard Y to you as soon as I can.
@Black Waterfall 
Is there something left?  Big Grin  And if so, is it only Gen 7 or can you do it for 6 too?
(newbie that still didn't buy his gen 7 game )
edit: I realized there is a "in stock" part too, mb
(Jun 26, 2018, 10:59 PM)Black Waterfall Wrote: @Robin_the_rusher

Yes, you can! The trades are done by GTS so you are welcome to post your request here (you can see the format on the rules from page one). I will get the Charizard Y to you as soon as I can.

I deposited a female caterpie in a beast ball at level 1 for a charizard Y
(Jun 27, 2018, 04:05 PM)Robin_the_rusher Wrote:
(Jun 26, 2018, 10:59 PM)Black Waterfall Wrote: @Robin_the_rusher

I deposited a female caterpie in a beast ball at level 1 for a charizard Y
Hello may i have a mega charizard Y please?
@Robin_the_rusher Thanks for offering your Beast Ball Caterpie, but I am only taking Spearows... Accepting any Pokemon other than that doesn't feel fair to everyone else who has been following the rules (that can be found on the first post of this thread) since the beginning. I hope you understand! 

Next time you just need to post a message in this format:

Quote:Pokemon Requested: 
Pokemon Deposited: Spearow
Gender of Deposited:
Level of Deposited:
Ball of Deposited:*
Nickname of Deposited:*
IGN:

*Optional fields.

@Whispérr It would be a pleasure, but unfortunately I don't own a Gen 6 game so that is impossible for me at the moment... Do you plan to get a copy of SM/USUM anytime soon? I could reserve a Pokemon or two for you.

@Jinxspokemon63737 Sure! Just make a request here and I will send one to you ASAP  Smile
@Black Waterfall Yeah, I am looking forward to buying the game but I need to find an online shop that accepts PayPal and delivers to my country and it may take a while  Undecided

So I wouldn't reserve anything yet ^^
(Jun 27, 2018, 11:34 PM)Whispérr Wrote: Yeah, I am looking forward to buying the game but I need to find an online shop that accepts PayPal and delivers to my country and it may take a while 

@Whispérr I understand this feeling, I live in China and I only (safely) buy (non-pirated) games when I go to HK. Sad
(Jun 27, 2018, 06:23 PM)Black Waterfall Wrote: @Robin_the_rusher Thanks for offering your Beast Ball Caterpie, but I am only taking Spearows... Accepting any Pokemon other than that doesn't feel fair to everyone else who has been following the rules (that can be found on the first post of this thread) since the beginning. I hope you understand! 

Next time you just need to post a message in this format:

Quote:Pokemon Requested: 
Gender of Deposited:
Level of Deposited:
Ball of Deposited:*
IGN:

*Optional fields.

@Whispérr It would be a pleasure, but unfortunately I don't own a Gen 6 game so that is impossible for me at the moment... Do you plan to get a copy of SM/USUM anytime soon? I could reserve a Pokemon or two for you.

@Jinxspokemon63737 Sure! Just make a request here and I will send one to you ASAP  Smile

Pokemon Requested: charizard
Level of Deposited: 1
Ball of Deposited:pokè ball
IGN: Robin