Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM
@wightvoid
@Tenebris_Kane
@Eugenio @Vapidjohnson @TheShinyMothim

I can't see metapods in the GTs with your IGN's you provided, the only other one I can see is one with a IGN of Elizabeth is that is one of you? Can you check the GTS to see if your metapods were sniped and ensure you are using Sun/Moon or Ultra Sun/Moon and if you haven't already (or it isn't on your profile) can you post your IGN when you reply so I know who is who.

@"pvlsc"

Your ditto has been sent

@Tenebris_Kane

Elizabeth is my IGN for Ultra Sun. I should've added my IGN when posting. My bad.
@Tenebris_Kane 
I redeposited. My IGN is Lucas
Pokemon deposited: Metapod
Lv: 4
Poke Ball: Nest ball
Message: I want to trade for a pokemon that will help me with my adventure
Pokemon wanted: 30 IVs Ditto
(Jan 28, 2018, 02:23 PM)wightvoid Wrote: Pokemon Deposited: Zubat
Level of Deposited: 52
IGN: Lioth or Duncan
Nature of Ditto wanted: Jolly, 30 or 31 IV Ditto 
Level of Pokemon Wanted: 91 or higher
IGN Dan
Pokemon Deposited: Metapod
Level of Deposited: 9
Nature of Ditto wanted: modest (if you have if not idc)  31 IV Ditto 
Level of Pokemon Wanted: 91 or higher
Pokemon Deposited- Metapod
Level of Deposited-19
Gender-Female
Message- I want to fill out my pokedex
Nature of Ditto wanted: Jolly
IGN-Will
@Tenebris_Kane
@wightvoid
@Eugenio  @danmorton816

I didn't have modest available at the second so I sent a timid one (best one I have for Sp.Atk user), On hand I have 
  • Jolly 6 best ditto's
  • Jolly Hidden Power Ditto's (all 30IV's)
  • Timid 6 best Ditto's
  • Adamant 6 best Ditto's
@Vapidjohnson @TheShinyMothim

Your Ditto's have been sent, Have fun breeding

@Lioth

I was unable to find a zubat with your trainer name, can you please try submitting a metapod instead as it took much longer to scroll through the huge list of zubat's up on GTS. I saw a few that had different usernames looking for ditto's but not either the ones you posted. Caterpies can be caught near the start of sun/moon and evolve by level 7 which can be reached by 1-2 battles in any area from paniola ranch onwards in the game.

(Mar 19, 2018, 04:41 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Eugenio  @danmorton816

I didn't have modest available at the second so I sent a timid one (best one I have for Sp.Atk user), On hand I have 
  • Jolly 6 best ditto's
  • Timid 6 best Ditto's
  • Adamant 6 best Ditto's

@Lioth

I was unable to find a zubat with your trainer name, can you please try submitting a metapod instead as it took much longer to scroll through the huge list of zubat's up on GTS. I saw a few that had different usernames looking for ditto's but not either the ones you posted. Caterpies can be caught near the start of sun/moon and evolve by level 7 which can be reached by 1-2 battles in any area from paniola ranch onwards in the game.
Thanks a lot!!!
(Mar 19, 2018, 04:41 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Eugenio  @danmorton816

• Jolly 6 best ditto's
  • Timid 6 best Ditto's
  • Adamant 6 best Ditto's

@Lioth

you are the best