Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM
Pokemon Deposited- Metapod
Level of Deposited-7
Gender-Male
Message-I want to trade for a Pokemon that will help me with my adventure.
Nature of Ditto wanted: Don't care about the nature. Just want a 6 IV Ditto.

Thanks in advance for doing this giveaway. That's awesome of you! I really hope that I haven't missed it! 

IGN: Tyler
Pokémon deposited: Meta pod 
level: 14
“I want to trade for a Pokémon that will help me with my adventure”
ditto nature: modest
i would like a 6iv lvl 100 modest ditto please
@Tenebris_Kane
@Fenix_Leo @Eternal @T_Dub88" @Toxic_strike

I tried to connect my ds and do the ditto trades earlier today but I was unable to connect to the GTS. I occasionally have issues with my router so I apologise for that but I will try again tomorrow morning and send out dittos

Really sorry for the delay guys, I was out all yesterday until late and didn't go on for trading and couldn't connect today so that just added two days to your wait  Undecided

(Apr 12, 2018, 02:50 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Fenix_Leo @Eternal @T_Dub88" @Toxic_strike

I tried to connect my ds and do the ditto trades earlier today but I was unable to connect to the GTS. I occasionally have issues with my router so I apologise for that but I will try again tomorrow morning and send out dittos

@Tenebris_Kane 

No worries man, your efforts are much appreciated! Thanks again
Hi everyone, I just managed to trade a couple of dittos out but then my Internet died again mid trade so I will need to try again later. (i am using my mobile phone to send this)

as for those of you wanting modest dittos I couldn't see any in my pokebank so I am currently unable to send any of those, however I do have timid dittos if that helps and I also have destiny knots and a couple of spare everstone at the minute.

I will try to get some modest dittos but there is no guarantee when that will be as I will need to get some help for that

(Apr 13, 2018, 05:50 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: Hi everyone, I just managed to trade a couple of dittos out but then my Internet died again mid trade so I will need to try again later. (i am using my mobile phone to send this)

as for those of you wanting modest dittos I couldn't see any in my pokebank so I am currently unable to send any of those, however I do have timid dittos if that helps and I also have destiny knots and a couple of spare everstone at the minute.

I will try to get some modest dittos but there is no guarantee when that will be as I will need to get some help for that

That’s okay. I’m trying to breed a 6iv ralts and modest is appreciated but I can just use the everstone on the ralts. Any nature would be fine but I need 6iv. Thanks
Pokemon Deposited - Mankey (Subname: Cap Modest)
Level of Deposited - 1
Gender - Male
Nature of Ditto wanted: Timid (If it's possibile with Destiny Knot)

Thank you very much!

IGN Name: Giorgio
@Toxic_strike @Eternal @Fenix_Leo @Jayuhh @T_Dub88

All of your ditto's have been sent, for those who asked for modest I sent timid as that is the closest I have at the minute

@Galoor

I couldn't see your mankey, it said no results were found when I looked for a mankey which requested any pokémon I owned.

(Apr 13, 2018, 08:36 AM)Galoor Wrote: Pokemon Deposited - Mankey (Subname: Cap Modest)
Level of Deposited - 1
Gender - Male

Thank you very much!

IGN Name: Giorgio
Sorry, i made a mistake!

Pokemon Deposited - Grubbin (Subname: DoubleP)
Level of Deposited - 8
Gender - Female

Thank you very much!

IGN Name: Niccolò
@Tenebris_Kane 

Much thanks dude!