Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] V for VICTORY!!! [Temporarily Closed]
Wink 
Alright guys what I have here for my first giveaway is the awesome 2011's Victory PKMN, Victini!!
[Image: 1647876_200x130.png?v=1445632180.4]
Victini
Level: 100
Nature(s) Adamant, Jolly, & Naive
Item:none
IV's 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves (all PP'd up)
V-Create
Fusion Flare
Fusion Bolt
Searing Shot

Adamant: 17
Jolly: 16
Naive:16

Rules
This giveaway will take place via my other FriendCode: 4914-5976-7214 Leave your FriendCode posted and you shall receive this happy Victini! Request a nature of your choice, but you can have only 1
Please be patient and you shall have
A +1 rep would be nice, but it's all good :D

Note: Now I know that many of you had already have your own Victini in the past, but this is all I have to contribute in this forum. I can't be thankful enough for the people who dedicated themselves to provide amazing giveaways in the past. I want to show my appreciation for PokemonForever by making my giveaway of my own. I'll come up some cool giveaways as I will manage to get my own powersave in the summer. If you wanna see these giveaways like these in the future leave a +1 rep then for good luck lol

I also wanna thank @Justin for granting me a place to become part of the pokemon community here in general. Though I should've introduced myself before I made this account in here. Aside from this mushy stuff here ya go!
-_-

Reserved/Address the requested:
@SnickersXzocker
@Edawg
@gobrou jolly
@Boomer_Nova adamant
@shinybadger21 Jolly
@"maskeowl" naive
@Shokerhp naive
@Mattienator (jolly)
@Johnnyspyguy (jolly)
@Hamtertowelie (jolly)
@ElliotProbablyTheBest (adamant)

Times avaliable: PST
[align=center][b]PLS PM me if you have not receive yours yet; I can't catch up w/ the others until I am certain that I know I give it to you
Sleep is important, so take a nap -_- (zzzzzzz....)
I would like one @nightburstpkmn I would like a naive nature one and as for the item I would like a master ball if that alright. Let me know when you can trade and we can work something out. Thanks again.
Unfortinately this is from the Pokemon transfer so I can't provide cool items for the time being so my mistake -_- so yeah your wish is granted

p.s. your account name is hard to alarm you -_-
(May 25, 2016, 09:14 PM)nightburstpkmn Wrote: (this is from the Pokemon transfer so I can't provide cool items for the time being so my mistake -_- so yeah your wish is granted

thats fine. the victini will be just fine by me. just let me know whatever works for you so we can trade.
(May 25, 2016, 09:16 PM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote:
(May 25, 2016, 09:14 PM)nightburstpkmn Wrote: (this is from the Pokemon transfer so I can't provide cool items for the time being so my mistake -_- so yeah your wish is granted

thats fine. the victini will be just fine by me. just let me know whatever works for you so we can trade.

Whenever I'm online in here people can trade me
(May 25, 2016, 09:18 PM)nightburstpkmn Wrote:
(May 25, 2016, 09:16 PM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote:

Whenever I'm online in here people can trade me

ok so lets trade then right now. I just need to add your fc and yea I get that alot for my username. Its an inside joke.
I would really love to have a Victini, whatever nature is fine im not really picky
Im online now
My friend code is posted in blue under rules. DO NOT ADD the friend code under my username
(May 25, 2016, 09:26 PM)nightburstpkmn Wrote: My friend code is posted in blue under rules. DO NOT ADD the friend code under my username
Thank you very much Smile i made sure to leave you +1 rep your the man!
(May 25, 2016, 09:26 PM)nightburstpkmn Wrote: My friend code is posted in blue under rules. DO NOT ADD the friend code under my username

Thanks man. Your awesome. And also I left you a rep point