Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] V for VICTORY!!! [Temporarily Closed]
I would like one, too.

@nightburstpkmn doesn't matter wich nature

Added both of your FC's
@Dandelion256 added ya be ready to be online in-game
Sleep is important, so take a nap -_- (zzzzzzz....)
(Jun 7, 2016, 12:57 PM)nightburstpkmn Wrote: @Dandelion256 added ya be ready to be online in-game
Thanks a lot!
(Jun 6, 2016, 08:11 AM)nightburstpkmn Wrote: @chopchop312 I can't grant you a modest nature as well as a master ball as of yet. However, you can have a naive one instead if you like. You can also soft-reset a Victini with a modest nature via Nintendo Network on September 1-24.
   Ok to be truely honest I don't mind I just love Victiny
Could I have one? I'll friend you if you have another one..
My FC is down on the left, I will be on my X. (Crystal)
@chopchop312 I'll might giveaway something special like what you requested during school breaks. I can't do another giveaway through friend codes this summer break because I was wrapping up real life stuff and what not. I have upcoming summer classes to attend to, and it would be very unfortunate for me to not able to address people's requests quickly simply because I was "busy." For me, this giveaway was simply a test run for those who seek a giveaway in general. Other than that, be patient for the next upcoming giveaway this week!

@NorthernNova added ya, but you didn't add me?

p.s. If you all want this special Victini, provide me the date and time to trade through private messaging.
(May 30, 2016, 08:54 AM)nightburstpkmn Wrote: @gobrou , @mox , and @Boomer_Nova added all of ya. You all have to make sure to add my Giveaway friend code on your 3DS's
added you. just tell me when i need to be online. Thank You.
Heart 
All Victini look so happy and Jolly to me! I just want to hug then.
Heart

* pssssst ...psssst... * Night, do you still have the krabbys...
@SatahFallcut added ya; add my giveaway friend code and claim your Victini
Is this giveaway still going on? If so i would like one if not sorry to bother.