Gender male
Thank you Smile
IGN: Alexia
IGN: Becky
IGN: R.V.
Gender of Magikarp: Female
IGN: YourNaneHere
Deposited: lvl 1 magikarp male
I have gotten all the people I could find other than rvtan (sorry I just got off and wont be on for an hour or so) If you didn't get one make sure that you have a lvl 1-10 magikarp in the GTS looking for a Kang. I also still got thundurus if I see my username I might be able to get you one. Also heatran is in a commanding lead over the others and I may be just going to start putting legends as options since everyone can come close to perfect breedables of breedable pokemon.
IGN: Simone
Gender of Magikarp: Female
(Sep 12, 2015, 08:19 PM)bdsaxophone Wrote: I have gotten all the people I could find other than rvtan (sorry I just got off and wont be on for an hour or so) If you didn't get one make sure that you have a lvl 1-10 magikarp in the GTS looking for a Kang. I also still got thundurus if I see my username I might be able to get you one. Also heatran is in a commanding lead over the others and I may be just going to start putting legends as options since everyone can come close to perfect breedables of breedable pokemon.

I received from my level 1 magikarp a japanese kangaskhan lvl 100 with outrage earthquake PoP and crunch. Was it you or an other guy?
ign: Mauricio
female